FAVORITE MAJORS ONLY DECK?

Bluefeet

Tough question, as there are so many wonderful artistic majors only decks out there. My current obsession is A Tarot by Hungarian illustrator Szegedi Katalin, but I also love almost everything Adam McLean and Il Meneghello put out.

RavenOfSummer

Those are lovely! I hadn't seen them before.

Wow!! Gorgeous!! But I'd have to read the material to understand why they were given those titles. The cards themselves are (mostly) self-explanatory. But what magnificent meditation tools they would be!

They are stunning! And that is a very good point re meditation. I will definitely try that.

AnemoneRosie

I have a deck called Los cartas de los muertos. I started a thread about it once, as I seem to have one of very few produced copies - possibly the only copy.
I really like it, though.

The other one that I really like is the Kitchen Tarot.

MistyCheckers

My favorite is Tarot for Cats by Kipling West. It's both funny and beautiful. Mainly I use it to cheer me up when I'm having a hard day. It's a very tongue-in-cheek deck and for a cat lover it is the best deck out there.

Viridian

Ive been wondering about this one lately because it seems theres a newer German version out and an English one too? I wonder how the quality is on both?

I have the German version and the quality is not bad. It's not sad or flimsy but also not stunning or luxe, it's very soundly in the middle. I'm quite happy with mine =D

lantana

My favorite is Tarot for Cats by Kipling West. It's both funny and beautiful. Mainly I use it to cheer me up when I'm having a hard day. It's a very tongue-in-cheek deck and for a cat lover it is the best deck out there.

Yes!! This is the only majors deck I have because to me it's the best cat deck in terms of style and actually capturing cat behavior in its art. If it wasn't majors only it would probably have been the only cat deck I'd have bought!