Shakespeare Tarot

RavenOfSummer

I've had all the others over the years, it even lead to reading his entire annotated works. Huge Set!

I am totally impressed with this set, I like the landscape setting, and if I can figure out the indigoo pay page I'm in for my second indie deck ever.

re read and re read and each submit brings me back to a pink please enter all required information.

curse curse

edited to say: two more tries, no joy. Too bad...

Agree that this one is quite impressive! It seems very well thought out, and I don't think I've seen a landscape-oriented deck before. Very creative and seems a fitting choice for this deck.

Any luck with indiegogo?

AJ

got it dialed.
Turned off the popup blocker for the site
and made an account.

Wiggling like a puppy,can't remember when I last bought anything at all, no one could call me a shopper :)

rwcarter

There is this one too that seems to have been on preorder forever, now with a June release date, but I haven't been able to find any other images:

http://www.schifferbooks.com/shakespearean-tarot-6192.html
Looks nice. I like what Schiffer does in that they're different from USG and LoS, but their cardstock is way too variable in quality for me to pre-order anything of theirs. I'll wait until it comes out and hear what others have to say about it first.

Rodney

Cynthia_H

Looks nice. I like what Schiffer does in that they're different from USG and LoS, but their cardstock is way too variable in quality for me to pre-order anything of theirs. I'll wait until it comes out and hear what others have to say about it first.
Thanks for the heads up rwcarter, I have never dealt with Schiffer but as a sucker for all things Shakespeare have this deck on pre-order; now, as you suggested, I'll wait for feedback before ordering. Cheers, Cynthia.

RavenOfSummer

a little bump for this deck!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-shakespeare-tarot-game-art#/

raven of summer, I think our own Bluefision(that isn't even close) has done a deck or two landscape. That was pretty much a non-information post...

Thanks AJ! Funny you mention this...not long after I had posted about never seeing a landscape oriented deck before, I can across another one in a different thread :) I'm interested to check out some more of them.

And agreed, this deck deserves a bump!

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Let's please stay on the topic of Shakespearean-themed decks. Feel free to start a new thread about landscape-oriented decks if you all want to discuss those.