Cosmos Tarot

katyanne

So I'm pretty upset. I ordered the Cosmos Tarot a week ago and it says clearly that they ship on Sunday's so I knew what I was getting into even though I thought it a little unacceptable. The problem is, they didn't ship on Sunday and I have a tracking number but the item hasn't been shipped yet. You'd think they'd want good feedback and get their orders out a little quicker.

willowy

So I'm pretty upset. I ordered the Cosmos Tarot a week ago and it says clearly that they ship on Sunday's so I knew what I was getting into even though I thought it a little unacceptable. The problem is, they didn't ship on Sunday and I have a tracking number but the item hasn't been shipped yet. You'd think they'd want good feedback and get their orders out a little quicker.

Its such a pain waiting for orders to arrive isn't it?Especially when they seem to take forever to dispatch it. Is it from Amazon?Maybe drop them an email and ask whats happening with your order.

katyanne

No it's not from Amazon. I did drop them an email and *crickets*.

willowy

No it's not from Amazon. I did drop them an email and *crickets*.

Is it a marketplace seller?Cause they're still acountable to Amazon.Or if you paid through paypal they would be able to maybe sort it.Chances are though that they're just being slow with it.

lantana

If we're talking about the deck from Light Grey Art Lab, they are an art gallery that hosts shows, has events, and sells other products like prints and art books. Shipping a (not newly released) deck isn't going to be their number one priority, since they are neither a shop dedicated to solely to their decks nor a company with lots of staff to spread around. When I ordered the deck a year ago for my birthday, I had to wait about two weeks.

Also, indie publishers often create shipping labels well before shipping (I think this is a stamps dot com thing?) to smooth out the process. That's probably why you have a tracking number.

JDusk

Completely agree with lantana. It's also good to remember that even once it's sent out, it can sometimes take a few days for tracking to update. Sometimes things slip through the scanning process, I guess. I once had a package where tracking claimed it was in pre-shipment for 4-5 days, and then the next day it showed up on my doorstep!

Even if it hasn't shipped yet... they just said they fill orders on Sunday (presumably packing and labeling), not ship them (you can't ship on a Sunday...) so it's really just a day overdue for shipping. Indie businesses often go a few days over estimated TAT, nothing to worry about. :)