Flame Tree Studio Marseilles Tarot

Wulfrun

Get yourself one of the Tarot History Marseilles which are on Book Depository - the Chosson or Burdel or that Henri one - any of these. You pay a bit more but get something stunning.

Thanks for the heads up! I really like the look of the Chosson, the deep blue is wonderful in them! I adore the Burdel though (I looked at it in all its glory on the TdM Heritage website) - the Sun is just beautiful and the entire deck just seems to ooze character! I have a soft spot for the Heron Marseilles too but suspect I'd end up trimming the borders off (quite like their Tarot de Nostradamus as well.) The Ignaz Grebs published by Piatnik is one I've just come across and which i'm liking a lot.

Le Fanu

I have to be honest - I find the Krebz Piatnik deck missing a few too many lines to be truly endearing.

Wulfrun

I have to be honest - I find the Krebz Piatnik deck missing a few too many lines to be truly endearing.

Oh I love that look - the more old and worn-away looking the better for me! Splodgy paintwork is also an added bonus!:joke:

Le Fanu

I have found with antique decks that I need clear eyes peering. Can't really connect if the eyes are not sharp and the Pierre Madenié has this. Like haunted portraits, I like to see the eyes peering this way and that in a reading.