Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 304 : May 27 - June 2

EmpyreanKnight

How is it almost June already?! Ahhh!

I'm quite surprised myself. I mean, almost half of this year is gone! Maybe I was just busy, but I could've sworn that Christmas just ended.

Luxa

Hi everyone and thanks for the new thread VG. What a quick week it was!

I'd love to join in again the green witch tarot, I'm just getting used to it and still haven't done an interview spread :-D

AJ

love seeing so many working through their decks. Before I started with a different deck each week, I had dozens I'd not used. Total waste of perfectly good money :)

Tarot of the Sephiroth for me this week, thanks VG

AJ

I aimed this at Trogon on last weeks thread,
but there is so much fresh knowledge here one way of working with your deck of the week is to add your thoughts to the individual deck study threads.

I only know three people who started and finished the whole deck
Gregory/Thoth Rodney/Ancient Egyptian, and our own BhodiSeed/Tildwick

But the wonderful thing about all those threads is they go in fits and starts and each person adding something enriches it, regardless of how old the thread is.

here is the current list
http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14

RavenOfSummer

Hi everyone!

I'd love to join this week with Tarot of Trees. I want to try to get to know it a little better...I'm considering using it for the Sacred Days of Midsummer group reading starting June 14th, but am undecided so I'm thinking spending a week with it here will help me make up my mind :)

Speaking of...check out and please join us for the Midsummer group reading here! http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=275081

page of ghosts

I'd like to join in - this will be the first week and about time too :D
Starting out this week with the trusty old Original RWS.

VGimlet

Welcome page of ghosts!

I always forget about those deck study threads AJ - I might have to go peek in when I'm using one of my older decks in another couple weeks.

Morwenna

I'm going to have to rethink this: I can't find my Prairie!! :bugeyed: I tore up the bedroom this morning looking for it (last couple days were a little busy) and I even found some other decks I'd been missing for awhile, but not that one. :(

I don't know what I'll replace it with yet... That'll teach me to promise something I don't already have my hot little hands firmly on!

Trogon

I aimed this at Trogon on last weeks thread,
but there is so much fresh knowledge here one way of working with your deck of the week is to add your thoughts to the individual deck study threads.

I only know three people who started and finished the whole deck
Gregory/Thoth Rodney/Ancient Egyptian, and our own BhodiSeed/Tildwick

But the wonderful thing about all those threads is they go in fits and starts and each person adding something enriches it, regardless of how old the thread is.

here is the current list
http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Dang it! I guess I ducked at the wrong time and made you miss me! :laugh: I didn't see Necronomicon on the main list, so did a search and found that some folks had started to study it. I think I may try that out later on. Didn't see the Egyptian Tarot by Alasia either, but didn't try to search it. But I might have to work on this deck for a while, so maybe I'll start one? Thanks for pointing this out to me!

I'd love to join this week with Tarot of Trees. I want to try to get to know it a little better...I'm considering using it for the Sacred Days of Midsummer group reading starting June 14th, but am undecided so I'm thinking spending a week with it here will help me make up my mind :)

Speaking of...check out and please join us for the Midsummer group reading here! http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=275081

I hadn't seen the Tarot of Trees before. That is really awesome! I think that one's going onto my wish-list. Thanks RavenOfSummer!

I'm going to have to rethink this: I can't find my Prairie!! :bugeyed: I tore up the bedroom this morning looking for it (last couple days were a little busy) and I even found some other decks I'd been missing for awhile, but not that one. :(

I don't know what I'll replace it with yet... That'll teach me to promise something I don't already have my hot little hands firmly on!

Uh oh. I sure hope you find it soon Morwenna! I hate when I misplace decks. Right now, I'm missing a Tarot book (78 Degrees) ... it's not with my decks and other books. :confused: