Real Twin Flame vs False Twin Flame

FixedWater

I have been struggling with this question for some time now and decided to attempt to create a spread that could potentially shed light on the question: Is he/she my True Twin Flame or a False Twin Flame. I am, quite frankly, on the fence about the theory of Twin Flames and wonder if this is simply another way of excusing the behaviours of an individual we feel we are destined to be with. The spread worked well for the first five placements, but I'm not so sure on some of the questions such as #6,7,8. Questions that I have asked as they would indicate some aspects of each other that I understand Twin Flames would possess if they were going to reunite in this lifetime. These three questions may be the type of question that the tarot simply won't answer because we should not have access to those answers? I thought I would give it a try, in a working sense, to see if it was insightful. I would like to share it with you to see how you feel about such a spread, to perhaps give it a try, or offer helpful feedback on how to revise it.

The spread is in the shape of the Yin-Yang Symbol something like this:

*8 10*
*7 9*
*6 8*
*5 7*
*4 6*
*3 5*
*2 4*
*1 3*
2*
1*

I read the left side numbers 1-10 as the masculine and the right side numbers 1-10 as the feminine but that's just personal preference.

1. How he thinks of me/How she thinks of me
2. How he feels about me/How she feels about me
3. What he desired/What she desires
4. What his intuition whispers in his thoughts that he may/may not acknowledge/What her intuition whispers in her thoughts that she may/may not acknowledge
5. His spiritual beliefs/Her spiritual beliefs
6. His soul age/Her soul age
7. Is he ascending this lifetime/Is she ascending this lifetime
8. Has he awakened/Has she awakened
9. Is he questioning his traditional beliefs/Is she questioning her traditional beliefs
10. True vs False Twin Flame

Here is a sample reading using The Witches Tarot deck

His Cards 1. The Chariot Her {my} Cards 1. Six of Cups
2. Death 2. The High Priest
3. Nine of Wands 3. Three of Swords
4. Two of Swords 4. Two of Pentacles
5. Ten of Cups 5. King of Wands
6. Star 6. Five of Wands
7. Eight of Wands 7. Justice
8. Queen of Pentacles 8. Nine of Cups
9. Five of Swords 9. Eight of Pentacles
10. Seven of Pentacles 10. Queen of Cups

My take on his side of the reading is: he thinks of me as a controlling individual or is unable to control me (chariot) and is not willing to change or is at least aware that being with me will involve transformation (death). He wants me to fight for him which is essentially letting go of what I believe in and accepting what he is offering (nine of wands). If I fought for him then that would put him "in power" so to speak. His little voice is (possibly) hinting that he is preventing this relationship from fully developing and he should have a look at how he is pushing me away (two of swords). He has traditional spiritual beliefs based on long-term commitment, a happy family life, and loyalty (ten of cups). His soul age reflected by the Star seems to indicate that he could be a young-old soul combined with the eight of wands could suggest that he is ascending based on the wands all moving in an upward motion but the queen of pentacles for awakening tells me that he is in a superficial mindset, as of yet, or possibly that is me in that position .... hmmmm. He is definitely struggling with his traditional beliefs as seen in the five of swords, which I take to be a good thing, whether or not we end up together. The seven of pentacles tells me that he is considering this question and may turn to "the farmer" for guidance before he makes a decision. The farmer is an expert of sorts regarding the Twin Flame (Soul) theory.

For my side of this reading: I think he is a man that I have shared a connection with in lifetimes before this one and we have reunited many times in this lifetime (six of cups). I feel he is being rigid, an authority figure, and closed off to allowing our hearts to blend in a natural, unencumbered way (the high priest/the hierophant). I want him to see how he has hurt this relationship and how he has broken my heart time and again (three of hearts). Maybe if he understood this he would let the restrictions go and be free. I secretly feel he is 'two timing me' and this is one reason why I ask the question Twin flame or False twin flame. There is no trust for this man that says a lot of words when we are apart only to shut it off when we are together. I am passionate about my spirituality, and open to learning all that I can learn. I no longer feel that the traditional ways serve me but have not settled on what it is I really want (king of wands). I have been told that I am ascending and have done several soul age tests as well as the research available online to help determine my soul age. With the five of wands and justice in these two placements I am getting the message from my little witchy deck to not analyze it. Lol Really, that information doesn't change the fact that I am going to live with integrity in this lifetime and continue to be curious and learn. I am a nine of cups which tells me I am on my way to awakening, but still in the process (and when do we ever stop growing) and the eight of pentacles seems to reinforce the work that I am putting in to self-evaluation and growth. I am attempting to find my gift or am working on perfecting what I feel I can offer. The answer to the last question reflected in the queen of wands indicates that I have strong intuition and that I should trust it. My intuition has always said that he is my Twin Flame.

I hope I posted this all correctly .... ?
M

FixedWater

The layout didn't show up the way I had hoped and I am not sure how to fix it ...

gregory

The layout didn't show up the way I had hoped and I am not sure how to fix it ...
How did you want it to look ? An image might work....but if you can explain, I'll give it a shot. Not to comment on your reading though as I don't actually believe in twin flames ;)

FixedWater

Hi :)

I wanted the spread to resemble the Yin-Yang symbol with the left side curving from bottom, number 1 question to the top, number ten question like this (
Then the right side sort of nestled into the left with the #1 question for the right side placed under the #1 question for the left side and moving up so that the # 10 question for the right side landed just under the number 10 question for the left side )

did that make any sense? lol

FixedWater

How did you want it to look ? An image might work....but if you can explain, I'll give it a shot. Not to comment on your reading though as I don't actually believe in twin flames ;)

Thankyou btw ... I would love to know how this spread worked for you.
I am on the fence about the TF theory and there are days that I seriously wish I had never even heard of it! :)

gregory

Curving round the outer edge of the circle or along the curves in the centre, like ?

I mean - curving like this, or....?

Attachments

• twin flames copy.jpg
    twin flames copy.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,828

FixedWater

Curving round the outer edge of the circle or along the curves in the centre, like ?

Left side from bottom curves outward (to the left) and upward like the shape of a (
The right side from bottom curves outward (to the right) and upward like the shape of a )

They don't form a circle but instead the placement of the right side starts just under the bottom left position #1 and ends just under the top left position #10

I illustrated it again below in case it works this time ...

8 10
7 9
6 8
5 7
4 6
3 5
2 4
1 3

FixedWater

.... and it didn't. LoL

gregory

Oh well. What you COULD do would be put it in a Word document and upload that ?

FixedWater

Oh well. What you COULD do would be put it in a Word document and upload that ?

Thanks Gregory, I will try that tomorrow (heading out soon). Would I use the attach files/manage attachments in the additional options found below the reply to thread window?