Thanks to the fey

goldnchyl

I just had a moment of inspiration and wanted to share it.

I can't speak for anyone else but I am growing by leaps and bounds working with the Fey. What sparked this inspiration was feedback that I received about a reading that I had done for BatChicken. As I read her responses to the individual messages, I thought back at how I received the insight. I realized that I had only taken the time to sit and truly ask each faerie what they had to say to her. As I opened to them they opened to me and gave BC guidance and reminders that will help her along the journey. I guess the inspirational part is how it felt to write what the fey told me. I was unsure and my mind kept trying to interject my own opinion but it was such an obscure kind of spread that my intellect/ego couldn't find an entry point :TDEAT I had to completely let go and trust that the fey would let me know.

I'm not sure why this struck me so and inspired this bit of faery admiration/appreciation but I felt that if it struck me maybe somebody else might benefit too.

We have so many ways to communicate with the etheric realm, through the various oracle, so many different dimensions we get to explore and grow within and without ourselves. Like cell phones to the gods. The more work I do with them, the more connected I am. More aware and aligned rather than just living by rote and not really paying attention to this magical existence.

And this particular realm -- the fey-- are helping me learn to ground this airy, magical knowing I've always had, into the earth, a place upon which I've still not completely landed :) I get to grow along with all of you and strengthen my intuitive muscles by learning to trust what the various oracles/intuition tell me. Learning to trust myself and my place in the world. What I've brought to the world is enough and life provides everything that I need. It's the nature of existence. The more I trust the more it is so. I have faced some seemingly dire straights over the past few months and everything has always worked out in miraculous ways. Looking back, my fears were the only thing in the way. The only thing that has changed is my awareness, my conscious interaction with life. My life is opening up in ways that I only imagined. And this is only the beginning.

So, I didn't intend to write a dissertation about this but I do want to give props to the fey for doin' the damn thing! They my dawgs! Woof! :laugh:

And also I want to express my newfound appreciation for resources such as this forum and to send much love and light to all truth seekers.

Jewel

Goldenchyl that is beautiful. I'm so pleased you have found your connection with the fey. I know people think we are nuts in here ~giggles~, but the honest truth is that once touched we cannot just go back. And when we find others that have had similar experiences and eye openers the world looks completly new.

The Faerie Seeker rounds really opened me up to reading and realizing how the the messages I get from the faeries is usually right on target even when I am clueless about what they want me to tell people. I read like that, I ask them and then relay their message. There is no other deck that has given me this type of experience. In truth I do not even consider this a deck, the faeries are my friends and through the cards they materialize for me and give me thier message for the querent.

Thank you so much for sharing, and if you write any more dissertations I am sure to read them ;)

Skydancer

Ahh, yes; learning to trust. That is indeed the key. Seems like you and the Fey have formed a great partnership!

A fellow traveler ~
*S*

goldnchyl

The Faerie Seeker rounds really opened me up to reading and realizing how the the messages I get from the faeries is usually right on target even when I am clueless about what they want me to tell people. I read like that, I ask them and then relay their message. There is no other deck that has given me this type of experience. In truth I do not even consider this a deck, the faeries are my friends and through the cards they materialize for me and give me thier message for the querent.

That's the same for me. I use many other oracles but I've connected with the fey in a very real way more so than I have with the others. At least when it comes to reading for others.

Jewel

goldnchyl said:
That's the same for me. I use many other oracles but I've connected with the fey in a very real way more so than I have with the others. At least when it comes to reading for others.
Welcome to what many consider the looneybin *LOL*. Glad you have connected with them, it is nice to have another friend that loves the faeries and understands that they are an experience to be had not just a deck of cards.

goldnchyl

Welcome to what many consider the looneybin *LOL*. Glad you have connected with them, it is nice to have another friend that loves the faeries and understands that they are an experience to be had not just a deck of cards.

You know, it's great when you can hear just the right thing at the right time.

I'm sure I'm not alone in that there are times when I wonder. You know, wonder if I really am just nuts. Probably on some level :) But that feels like a necessary thing. Like there must be the stimuli that can shake up and change "status quo" thinking that we all develop. But considering the little support that society offers when it comes to spiritual development, every so often I doubt the path I've chosen. But never for long and never for real.

Anyway, it was nice to see your message Jewel, the reminder I needed for today. What's up is down and what isn't, is! The looney bin indeed :shhh:

:love:

memries

Are you still there goldnchyl ? I just received the deck and have read your post. I do not know too much about it but am taken with it for sure.
I find it hard to let go as well but fairies have come to my attention a lot lately and now this beautiful deck a friend has sent to me.

I guess I will start by just looking and trying to understand each card.
My card for today is The World... I love snails ! It will take me a while to see what it is carrying on its back.

Thank you for your illuminating post...memries

Jewel

memries said:
My card for today is The World... I love snails ! It will take me a while to see what it is carrying on its back.
Hi Memries, congratulations on your new deck. From your description of your card of the day I would say what you have is the Fey Tarot not the Faeries Oracle which is what Goldenchyl was writting about. I love the Fey Tarot it is a fabulous deck!

memries

Hello Jewel, I have the Faires Oracle (Froud) but I could not use it.

Now I have The Fey Tarot and am trying again, so far so good. Maybe I will grow into the other deck. Thanks for answering.

Jewel

Memries, if we can be of any assistance to you with the faeries oracle please let us know. I hope you do eventually connect with them, once you do you will be hooked :D