Faery Seekers Circle Sign-up thread ~ September 4th to 30th Round

Alta

Hello Faery Lovers, and glad to see you coming out to play. :)

Marion

Aximili

Count me in :D

I've ever done anything like this before, but I'm looking forward to it.

Jewel

Sign me up too! It's been a while ... wonder if I can still read with them ~giggles~

Alta

Don't be nervous Aximili, it all good fun. :D

Jewel, I feel fairly certain that you and the fae remember each other. :love:

Jewel

Marion said:
Don't be nervous Aximili, it all good fun. :D

Jewel, I feel fairly certain that you and the fae remember each other. :love:
~giggles~ ya think? *LOL*. If Aximili is a little nervous I would be more than happy to partner with him if he would like to get his feet wet with these circles. I love helping people get comfortable with all aspects of this little study group.

faunabay

I'm beginning to get things back in gear again, but I think I better sit one more out. I'm kind of itching to do this round but feel I wouldn't beable to give it my full attention and it might be that one thing that puts me over the edge again. So better sit one more out. :(

Grip Dellabonte

I'm very nervous, too...I have never done this before. I love the faeries and don't give them enough attention. I would like to give this a try, and I will do my best for my partner and the faeries! If you have room, may I join, too? Thanks!

Jewel

Of course you can join Grip! The more the merrier! :D Marion will have you signed up in a jiffy! Look forward to seeing you around the study group!

Grip Dellabonte

Thanks very much, Jewel, for welcoming me - and easing my nervousness! I am really looking forward to it.

memries

My question is, may I use The Fey Tarot or is this some special kind of deck you use ?