Which is the best and easiest Marseille deck to use?

Michellehihi

Misschiff where did you buy the Sophistiqué, I can't find it anywhere!

daphne

Richard and I are polar opposites here.

I prefer the rough-around-the-edges facsimiles, like the Thunder Bay Press TdM. I think the book has been updated with a better one. When I got it about ten years ago, I chucked the book because it was so bad. The set was also $7.99, presumably for a reason.

I would love to buy the Bursten/Lee set just for the book :) If I were getting a new deck, I would go for the Lee, not for the restored deck but for the book :)

Book? You mean the LWB? Is it so good? Or an real book?

FLizarraga

Awwwww, no fair. Immediately looked this up and fell in love; but they'll only ship to the US :(

Was so perfectly what I've been looking for. Curses.

Sorry.... :(

Try the trading forum, though; that's how I got mine.

I have the Sophistique.. I love it.. Do you have the squirrel card?

No, it came without. I love it anyway. People here who are griping about how faded the Packard deck is would just faint if they saw this one... })

MissChiff

No, it came without. I love it anyway. People here who are griping about how faded the Packard deck would just faint if they saw this one... })

You can order it separate... I think it was $5.00

Scarlet Woodland

No, it came without. I love it anyway. People here who are griping about how faded the Packard deck is would just faint if they saw this one... })

Think I just might have to :) Yes the happy squirrel is adorably menacing haha. $3 when I looked.

Shame they don't post internationally. Would cost a bomb of course but the deck's absurdly reasonable, so I wouldn't mind paying the price.