Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Babalon Jones

Thank you to everyone who backed the Kickstarter on the first day. What a whirlwind of activity the last few days working on this. I slept like a log last night!

I just added a few new early bird rewards, and hope this helps.

I am so grateful to you all. So far so good. I am hopeful we can meet the goal.

Babalon Jones

Spent time today working on the book. Other than that it is just shepherding this project along!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-tarot-nox-et-lux-ed-a-picture-of-the/updates

This is just a link here to the latest update to keep this thread current. It shows how the cards look with borders and titles and attribution symbols added.

I used a group of related cards so not only could you see how the borders would look for a Major, Minor, Court or Ace, but also so you could see how the images relate to each other visually.

Its like a mnemonic device.

Alta

Better check your link, it doesn't work.

Alta

That works. :)

ETA I love that Ace Cups.

EvMaeve

Wow! These are gorgeous. Good luck!

starlightexp

Just about half way there! I really hope this works out

Babalon Jones

Exactly 100 backers as of this morning :cool4:
Still a ways to go but that feels good!

Padma

Congrats! :party: We're rooting for you, and your gorgeous deck, Babalon!

starlightexp

Exactly 100 backers as of this morning :cool4:
Still a ways to go but that feels good!

I feel your anxiety lol. One hopes that there are at least enough people that will support the project with more then just energy and good vibes. I have seen several well thought out Kickstarters fall short. We just got to keep banging the drums till its there.

So I have creative question for you. You do the ink work on frosted acetate, but how do you apply the color?