Are there any specifically lesbian decks?

nisaba

Wendywu said:
OK - Dug out the Thea's - definitely two women on the Lovers. When himself has finished doing whatever he's doing, I'll grab his pc (which is attached to the scanner) and scan the Lovers card.

ETA - Here it is :)
That's it! Yup. The image I remember.

Nickigirl

Hi all!
It was me asking that question and thank you all very much for the responses!
I do have the Universal Goddesses and the Princesses decks which do have mostly females in them but there are a few cards in each that show them to be heterosexual decks. Still, lovely artwork and beautiful and strong women make them both nice decks.
I checked out Vanessa and Thea but the atrwork does not appeal to me at all. Maybe I'll see if anyone in the Ottawa club has a Daughters deck so I can see that one at the next meeting.
Thanks again for your help!!!

stella hoshiko

one more deck which you might want to consider..Tarot of The Dream Enchantress..even the Emperor's female..only that they're masked..overall, it's a wonderful deck. If you'd like, maybe I'll load a picture up on my blog for your view..<wondering if I had already snapped a picture of it..>

stella hoshiko

hmm...yup, confirmed I have it..lolz~take a browse on my blog and see if you like it.. ;)

Nickigirl

Thanks Stella!
Do you know if any of the cards have male-female couples on them? For example the lovers card or the 2 of cups usually has this, and even the devil in the Universal Goddesses has a man embracing a woman on it.
Thanks,
Nicki

stella hoshiko

you're most welcome~ well, for male-female couples..I'm not too sure if there are any but I'm gonna check it out and meanwhile, there are two experts whom you might like to consider..nisaba and gregory..<grins> they have really, really great ideas when we're in trouble.. :D

gregory

Sigh.

Gimme a sec.....

Universal Goddesses this is - I messed up.... (and you are SO right about the Devil - I missed that... then again - the DEVIL is a girl :D)

Dream Enchantress coming up below.

Lovers - a girl and some dolphins... is this an issue ???

Kings are women..

ONE man being attacked by a woman on 7 Wands.

One POSSIBLY man crawling out from under a pile of logs on 10 Wands - but could be a butch female.

Other then that - not a male in sight.

Well, I can't speak for the dolphins ! })

Nice catch, stella !

Nickigirl

LOL
dolphins are quite alright I think LOL
and men are fine in the deck but it's not lesbian if they are making out with the women ;)
You guys are awesome! I will definitely look into this deck! :)

gregory

If you're in Ottawa - Alta probably knows a good local store where you can buy it.... or it's available in ChaptersIndigo ! it's also up on bookdepository - free postage. $24 CDN, it says.

IMHO the deluxe is unnecessary - but to each her own. Basically - you get a pretty bag,. It IS pretty - but....

I think Alta also has a copy she might be persuaded to show you....