Which new deck did you work with most this year?

JylliM

New to me deck that has had most consistent use is the Flornoy restoration of the Noblet TdM. I wouldn't call it pretty, but it's clear and easy to read.

Farzon

The Hidden Waters Tarot. But it will soon lose it's crown to the Pagan Otherworlds which made it's way to my standards in the blink of an eye.

EmpyreanKnight

Among those released in 2016 it would have to be the Masonic Tarot, although if I were to include all the decks I worked with the Thoth the most, followed by the Vargo Gothic.

rylla

Apokalypsis.

ETA I've just got the Spellcaster. I haven't read with it yet but I have a feeling I'll get a good use of this deck.

starlightexp

Among those released in 2016 it would have to be the Masonic Tarot, although if I were to include all the decks I worked with the Thoth the most, followed by the Vargo Gothic.

So you like the Masonic? I was thinking of picking it up

Grizabella

I'd have to say my Morgan Greer in a tin, I think. Or the Green Witch.

EmpyreanKnight

So you like the Masonic? I was thinking of picking it up

Yeah, definitely. We're talking about the Masonic Tarot released by LS just this year and not the earlier version by Grimaud. The art in the majors and courts that you see on some sample cards is pretty much representative of the others, so if you like them you won't have any problem. The LWB is quite detailed but though it looks thick, it has the instructions in about 6 languages in it. I hope the cards were explored further, though I don't have objections on the provided material.

I really like the cardstock and it shuffles like a dream. If you're not averse to using unillustrated pips, you might want to get one for yourself.

Cocobird55

Wild Unknown kept me busy for most of the year.

Essjay

Animal Totem Tarot - I've been obsessed with this deck since I got it in June. I use the book all the time and it's the one deck I keep turning to. A big surprise for me as this isn't my usual deck but I love it!

CharlotteK

Animal Totem Tarot - I've been obsessed with this deck since I got it in June. I use the book all the time and it's the one deck I keep turning to. A big surprise for me as this isn't my usual deck but I love it!
I've acquired this deck recently and had it as my Deck of the Week a couple of weeks ago. I like it a lot - it gave me two extremely clear and to the point readings and some excellent advice so I intend to work with it regularly throughout the coming year. The book is very, very good.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk