Temptress Tarot 2: Provocateur- Kickstarter

Michele Hartsoe

beautiful!

Was it 78 cards by Lana Zellner deck - that's what springs to my mind.

thanks for giving me some research! Wow this is a gorgeous deck! I am sorry It wasn't useful in the end to some but I can see why so many were drawn to this beautiful creation! wow just amazing! :)

gregory

Why no full frontal men ? Just curious - it is otherwise quite frank - and that omission kind of sticks out for me.

Michele Hartsoe

Great Question :)

Why no full frontal men ? Just curious - it is otherwise quite frank - and that omission kind of sticks out for me.

Hey there,
thanks for asking :) This has occurred to me and what I can say is it was mostly an unconscious choice. I created the images that I felt I liked and it just ended up being implied and left to imagination. I wanted the images to be soft and colorful. A mixture of abstract and realism. I have only been doing art for 2 years so this is all a journey. I want each deck I create to represent a time in my life and the themes I can feel. I've personally been stripped of my previous life and moved into a completely new world and it made me think of how much we all change and how we are all connected in the sense of going through many stages, battles, loves and questions. This Deck has a lot of meaning for me and hopefully the 100 people that get it will be able to enjoy it and get some good readings from it.

I added a new Stretch goal~ wild card :)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/796990185/temptress-tarot-2-provocateur/posts/1759502

gregory

Fair enough. Just that SO MANY decks will show everything of women and not men, and it is so often justified with "well, OBSCENITY LAWS" and so on....