High Priestess Love

dreamscape28

Hey there,

I think I know how to interpret this card to my questions, but looking for some additional input.

Does he love me more than he's loved any other woman? High Priestess.

I would say yes. He sees me as godly beautiful and feels a psychic connection.

Thanks in advance for any opinions :)

decan

Hey there,

I think I know how to interpret this card to my questions, but looking for some additional input.

I would say yes. He sees me as godly beautiful and feels a psychic connection.

Thanks in advance for any opinions :)

Lol, you are modest! :)
Personally I am not sure there is an answer like a yes or a no with this card.
The High Priestess embodies mystery, therefore I would say it is probably a yes! But who really knows what happens in the secret of a heart?

elena_jaymz

Hi! Sometimes The High Priestess means that actually within yourself you already know the answer :)

dreamscape28

Sorry, didn't mean I am, just how he sees me lol. He does hide his feelings verbally, I know his feelings are strong because of his actions

decan

Okay yes, lol.
So your original question was: "Does he love me more than he's loved any other woman?"

The High Priestess could say that he loves you deeply; much words aren't necessary with this card, but the High Prietess is as well Wisdom with some detachment.
This could show deep love but not love blinded by passion. With this card (that could depict maturity into feelings) it is possible that your relationship isn't too young, or that he knows you for a (long) time. Hypothesis!
Anyway, the High Priestess doesn't talk much but see clearly!

Thirteen

Moderator Note: Was this your only card?

Greetings, Dreamscape28, was this the only card you pulled in answer to this question?

Thirteen co-mod UTC

Thirteen

HPS is neither and both yes/no

As you know, the Tarot isn't the best tool for yes/no questions. A coin flip is the best tool for that. Because, as you can see, this card could be interpreted as either a yes or a no. Yes, he has a deep, silent love for you. Or nope. He feels detached and not really in love at all. Which is it? Well, the HPS is seated between two pillars...black and white, yes and no. She is the number 2, which among all the minors there is the number that typically indicates the pause before making a decision. So there is the HPS. Ruler of "2" Meaning forever in that "pause." Night will become day in a minute, and day will become night in a minute. But for that minute, it is both day/night and neither day/night.

So, I'd say that the question of whether he loves you more than he's loved any other woman has not yet been decided. He is in that pause. Maybe tomorrow his feelings will tumble over onto the "yes" side. Or maybe tomorrow the feelings will tumble over to "no" side as he realizes that however much in lust with you he is (his actions), it's not really love.

But here's the important thing. Ultimately, what you want to know is "how much does he love me?" meaning, "how committed is he to me? To making me the only woman in his life?" And the cards might be able to give you a clearer answer if you ask that sort of question (the tarot thrives on "how? why? which?" questions). Right now, you've limited your cards to that yes/no...give them the opportunity (the right how? why? which? question), and they might able to detail to you whether those actions that indicate his strong feelings to you are uncommitted, in-the-moment passion, or committed, together-forever-in love.

dreamscape28

I suppose I already knew the answer deep down inside!

I have a almost psychic connection with this guy like I have never experienced and I think he feels the same. The relationship feels old even though it isn't. There is a lot of passion between us, but we can't really talk about it openly and that's why he doesn't communicate his feeling with me verbally.

Grizabella

I think of the High Priestess as being someone who has an altruistic love for others, but not necessarily romantic love. She's also the keeper of secrets, so sometimes I think the message she has in a spread is that the answer isn't to be known right now. She's very discreet.

In the case of the particular question you had, I'd read this card as saying that's something you're not meant to know at this time. The High Priestess isn't telling. :)

dreamscape28

Thanks, thirteen. I really enjoyed you interpretation and suggestions. I suppose we both feel very strongly for each other, but still unsure if it's just lust.