Would you do a reading for him?

Michael Sternbach

Hi,

In my Tarot and Astrology work as a professional therapist I often did individual sessions with two married partners, and I don't see a problem if you remain impartial and understand your obligation to keep what they are each telling you confidential. And whenever I could get there, I would do a session with both of them together. Tarot is a fantastic tool for relationship counselling; it helps your clients to see the problems from a different perspective, even to start talking about them with one another, and that can be of great value.

In summary (and unless your level of confidence doesn't exceed entertaining hen parties :rolleyes:), I for one would do readings for both of them, including as soon as possible a nice relationship spread in the presence of both.

Holly doll

I wouldn't read for both parties. I've had a nasty experience where a client recommended me to a woman & her husband. As I couldn't book them both together there were a few days between appts. Her partner rang & cancelled his booking quite rudely after his wife had seen me. After she saw me she had told her partner that I'd seen him beat her quite badly & she would be in the hospital for quite some time recovering; only to have him beat her even worse again...

Needless to say, this was a pack of lies & the client who recommended me called & demanded to know why I'd upset her friend & husband so badly. I told her that I don't discuss readings with others; but she needed to find more a more honest friend...