Mini CC/Am I on track? spread

Miss Woo

This is what I call my Mini CC/Am I on track? spread. I use it to see if I'm on track with my goals...

First I do a ten-card Celtic Cross spread, with the positions likes this:

Card 1: the present
Card 2: what is crossing me
Card 3: what lies underneath
Card 4: the near past
Card 5: my goal
Card 6: the near future
Card 7: my inner self
Card 8: how others see me
Card 9: advice
Card 10: the outcome

Then I remove all of the cards except for:

And I lay them out next to each other in a row.

Does anybody else do this? I find it really helpful.

ana luisa

Hi there ! Tell me, I'm curious, why would you like to reduce the CC ? You want to check if you're on track with your goals, right ? Why then elliminate the goal itself ? Believe me, sometimes, we ourselves are not quite sure what they are! Been there :D Also, the near future may show whether what you're doing currently is truly helping you get your objective. If you find the CC dauntingly big, go wild and use only 3 cards.
1- My goals
2- What I´m doing wrong and should change
3- what I´m doing right and should continue doing.

If you want to embellish it, you could use a card to ask HOW you could change what you're doing wrong .

Just a suggestion ;)

Miss Woo

Hi,

I'm not eliminating my goal. I'm keeping these three:

And throwing out the rest.

Does that make sense?

Hi there ! Tell me, I'm curious, why would you like to reduce the CC ? You want to check if you're on track with your goals, right ? Why then elliminate the goal itself ? Believe me, sometimes, we ourselves are not quite sure what they are! Been there :D Also, the near future may show whether what you're doing currently is truly helping you get your objective. If you find the CC dauntingly big, go wild and use only 3 cards.
1- My goals
2- What I´m doing wrong and should change
3- what I´m doing right and should continue doing.

If you want to embellish it, you could use a card to ask HOW you could change what you're doing wrong .

Just a suggestion ;)

Miss Woo

Also, I'm not daunted by the CC. I use it quite often :)

ana luisa

Hi,

I'm not eliminating my goal. I'm keeping these three:

And throwing out the rest.

Does that make sense?

Oh, sorry! I completely misread what you wrote !!! 5 and 6 are ok. I would not use 10 because it seems a bit redundant with card 6. That's just me though. However, think about adding some sort of advice on how to make things progress even more. That is VERY helpful and may give you some unusual insights :)
Good luck with your projects :thumbsup:

gypsy white bear

i do CC a lot - my favourite spreads, no doubt, it gives me lots of info to realize deeper about my condition, situation, circumstance etc
so why have to reduce it down?

just ask the deck am i still on track, then throw out 3cards or any number of card you want. it ll tell you what you need to know

imo, lay out a whole CC and throw out most of them is a waste in your energy.

from -GWB- with magic