Nisaba's Four Winds of Change spread

nisaba

And thank you for your interest in it!

poopsie

Hi there. this is a cool spread. Very timely I used it because there was a change I wanted to make and it gave me some insights. Thanks loads for this.

NikkiB

This is exactly what I need thank you for posting this nisba!

MoiraKarin

I was doing the spread for someone else. Wondering what needs to change to hear from her soon . Using W VIII as the sign
On top of that were 2 aces and another one followed drawing my last card..
How about this as powerfull..!

The answers definite made sense. If she calls, everything will make sense :D

nisaba

<grin> I haven't played with this one for ages, but I'm thinking of inflicting it on others now ...

Shibiusa

Hi!
Thank you for your spread! This looks really interesting. I'm going to add it to my notebook so I can try it soon. I have one doubt, though. The card 1 is the significator, right? And you pick it before you shuffle and distribute your cards?
Also, do you think this could also work with a significator gotten through shuffling (as in shuffling, distributing and the first card would be the significator) or do you think the significator needs to be more "personal"?

nisaba

Thank you for your spread! This looks really interesting. I'm going to add it to my notebook so I can try it soon. I have one doubt, though. The card 1 is the significator, right? And you pick it before you shuffle and distribute your cards?

That, you do! Unless you don't actually know what you want to change about your life, when I suppose you can leave it random and let the card tell you where you need to make change.

Also, do you think this could also work with a significator gotten through shuffling (as in shuffling, distributing and the first card would be the significator) or do you think the significator needs to be more "personal"?

Well, the significator is not about a person, so it's not going to be personal. It's about a situation you want to change. So choose it to match that situation, or if you don't know what you want to change, get it by shuffling and pulling.

Shibiusa

That, you do! Unless you don't actually know what you want to change about your life, when I suppose you can leave it random and let the card tell you where you need to make change.

Well, the significator is not about a person, so it's not going to be personal. It's about a situation you want to change. So choose it to match that situation, or if you don't know what you want to change, get it by shuffling and pulling.
Woa, thank you so much for your input! I'm going to add a few notes about this significator on my notebook. I really appreciate it :)