"Be Cardcaptor!" spread

MakoMoonPool

While I'm currently journaling the Clow cards, I was thinking about creating a Cardcaptor Sakura inspired spread, but I was somewhat overwhelmed by how to start (a song to spread was too complicated for me).
Then I though about how Sakura, with the help of her wand to focus her energies, can use up to two cards at the same time to create a spell.

**B*A*B**

****3****

****1****

****2****

1 - The Cardcaptor: you and your inner spiritual potentials.

2 (placed horizontally) - The magick circle: how you energetically ground yourself.

3 – The wand: how you focus your spiritual potentials.

A (or B if you want to use two cards) – The spell card(s): the energies you’re manifesting to the universe.

Luna's Crone

While I'm currently journaling the Clow cards, I was thinking about creating a Cardcaptor Sakura inspired spread, but I was somewhat overwhelmed by how to start (a song to spread was too complicated for me).
Then I though about how Sakura, with the help of her wand to focus her energies, can use up to two cards at the same time to create a spell.

**B*A*B**

****3****

****1****

****2****

1 - The Cardcaptor: you and your inner spiritual potentials.

2 (placed horizontally) - The magick circle: how you energetically ground yourself.

3 – The wand: how you focus your spiritual potentials.

A (or B if you want to use two cards) – The spell card(s): the energies you’re manifesting to the universe.

can you explain the b a b for me? i can be quite dense.

MakoMoonPool

can you explain the b a b for me? i can be quite dense.

It's on the principle that Sakura usually has 1 card in her spells, but sometimes she might uses 2 cards in a combined spell (ie. in the manga, she used both Maze and Illusion to create a distraction).

In practically, this section of the spread usually has 1 card, but you can use 2 cards instead if you want more information in your reading.