Can't find a good event spread!

CaliforniaTarot

I'm looking for an event spread that will answer how the event will go and what will happen amongst the people there. I looked for a good one but couldn't seem to find any. Please link to me a spread if you know of any or post your own. Thank you so much :)!

cbiz83

Hi, CaliforniaTarot,

Can you give a little information about the type of event? Sometimes, it's easiest just to create your own spread. For example"

1) What are the goals of this event?
2) What contributes to this event's success?
3) What obstacles are there to this event's success?
4) What dynamics are there between the people at the event?
5) What advice is there about the event?
6) What is the outcome of the event?

And then you could creatively lay them out, such as:

-----6-----
---4--5----
---2--3----
-----1-----

Or, just stick all 6 in a row. I came up with this one on the spot, but feel free to experiment with the spread :) I don't think any particular spread carries special power. It's all what you do with it and what you make of it.

CaliforniaTarot

Hi, CaliforniaTarot,

Can you give a little information about the type of event? Sometimes, it's easiest just to create your own spread. For example

1) What are the goals of this event?
2) What contributes to this events success?
3) What obstacles are there to this event's success?
4) What dynamics are there between the people at the event?
5) What advice is there about the event?
6) What is the outcome of the event?

And then you could creatively lay them out, such as:

-----6-----
---4--5----
---2--3----
-----1------

Or, just stick all 6 in a row. I came up with this one on the spot, but feel free to experiment with the spread :) I don't think any particular spread carries special power. It's all what you do with it and what you make of it.

It's just a group meetup with new people I've never met before at a bar tonight :). Thanks for the spread!