4 of wands and moon...as a person?

Ethereal

used rw deck, all upright cards. rest of larger spread didn't clash elementally. person in question here can be a bit of a loner and deep thinker, keeps to herself, for the most part. question was:

what kind of a person is X?
last two cards..4 of wands and moon

with the 4 of wands and moon together I think it is saying that this person *appears* to be based on a solid foundation (4 of wands) someone who another could build with and upon, but there is a darker side to her. (moon) things are hidden about her, not seen. she is deceptive, and the moon can be luna...not sure is mental issues going on here, just one thing the moon can describe. I get a feeling she isn't as balanced (4) in the wands as she appears to people. keeps a lot hidden..? any takers here?

bluelagune

Have you ever read a story of Diana? How she turned a very handsome man into an elk by accident but mostly out of fear. Thats is what moon about. It is a person who lives in life's shadows, not because they are crazy or lunie as you described but because they are comfortable in it. So when someone looks in out of curiousity, they tent to get hurt by accident. Did you try to enter into their world and got your hand bitten? Or do you think their world has something more special than yours? :)

If you wish to enter this persons world, try to separate yourself from society and live for you.
:)

Different is just different. It is not a monster in disguise. :)

Ethereal

bluelagune: I haven't heard of the story of Diana, however fear is an aspect of the moon, for sure. someone who lives in lifes shadows because they are comfortable in it. that is certainly something I never thought of in regards to the moon; but something to ponder....
could very well be all about, *different.* so true different is just that, nothing more, nothing less, and agreed..not a monster. hmmmm...another way of looking at this pair. thank you!

PAMUYA

used rw deck, all upright cards. rest of larger spread didn't clash elementally. person in question here can be a bit of a loner and deep thinker, keeps to herself, for the most part. question was:

what kind of a person is X?
last two cards..4 of wands and moon

with the 4 of wands and moon together I think it is saying that this person *appears* to be based on a solid foundation (4 of wands) someone who another could build with and upon, but there is a darker side to her. (moon) things are hidden about her, not seen. she is deceptive, and the moon can be luna...not sure is mental issues going on here, just one thing the moon can describe. I get a feeling she isn't as balanced (4) in the wands as she appears to people. keeps a lot hidden..? any takers here?

I had close to the same reaction as you had.

This combo gives me the feeling this kind of person: what you see is very different than how they really are, or at least what is going on in their mind. This person is very intuitve and can see right through things, but has a hard time dealing with the world around them.

Ethereal

I had close to the same reaction as you had.

This combo gives me the feeling this kind of person: what you see is very different than how they really are, or at least what is going on in their mind. This person is very intuitve and can see right through things, but has a hard time dealing with the world around them.

I think we are on the same page here, just different ways of saying it. I forgot the intuitive aspect of the moon. but, I agree. that this person probably is very intuitive, and can see through things. having a hard time dealing with the world around them, could be that feeling of non-stability if 4 wands is blocked. maybe dealing with the world around them, rocks their foundations, its upsetting to them, a lot. thanks sooooo much! great insight!