seeking Camoin-Jodorowsky in the U.S.??

gregory

If you want to buy one from an individual in the US I'd suggest you post an ISO thread in the trading forum :D That's where most people here selling stuff would first look !

tmgrl2

Fulgour said:
If you keep being so :) wonderful (and please don't ever stop!)
you're going to end up warming my heart to the Hadar... maybe.

Who is Hadar? what is he, that all our swains commend him?

Teeheeeheeeee.....I really don't know WHO Hadar is...after reading some of his website and more of his book....BUT I DO like the deck!!

Unfortunately, I disagree with much of what he touts as Tarot "rule" and meaning....but that's ok..whatever floats his boat. The deck I like. Not the first deck where I liked the deck and not the authoring and vice versa...

terri

I still have two Camoins left...one big and one mini....waiting for the right time to trade or give....

Abrac

Paul, when you order from Camoin, do you usually get an e-mail notification that your order has shipped? How long does it usually take for the order to arrive?

I ordered my deck on Sunday, waited a few days for some kind of response. After no response by Wednesday, sent an e-mail to check on the status. Still no resonse(Thursday afternoon). Do you think I'm getting in too big of a hurry?

-fof

stella01904

They ship much faster than they respond to emails!

I wouldn't be surprised if you got your order in the next day or so. :smoker:
BB, Stella

Abrac

Thanks stella. That's relief to know. I hate being left up in the air like that. :)

-fof

Diana

Fulgour said:
Who is Hadar? what is he, that all our swains commend him?

A gentleman - the kind they do not make anymore (or rarely).

Cultured, generous, kind, honest, curious, intelligent, dedicated, loving, witty and courageous.

Apart from that, he is one hell of a tarologist. His Véritable Tarot de Kris Hadar is a treasure indeed.

Fulgour

Lest my kindly intended reference be misunderstood...

Diana said:
A gentleman - the kind they do not make anymore (or rarely).
The quote is from this Song:

Two Gentlemen of Verona
Click on: TEXT
by William Shakespeare

Who is Silvia? what is she,
That all our swains commend her?
Holy, fair and wise is she;
The heaven such grace did lend her,
That she might admired be.
Is she kind as she is fair?
For beauty lives with kindness.
Love doth to her eyes repair,
To help him of his blindness,
And, being help'd, inhabits there.
Then to Silvia let us sing,
That Silvia is excelling;
She excels each mortal thing
Upon the dull earth dwelling:
To her let us garlands bring.

Allowably it may be (in a way) applicable to
Kris Hadar ~said with kindness and sincerity.

Paul

fof -

Gosh, how did I miss your inquiry?

Pure silence from Camoin.com, but faithfully, it arrives.

Enjoy.

Abrac

Thanks Paul

My Jodo. Camoin showed up today. There's only one word to describe it - COLOR...wow...I'm gonna need my shades for this one.

-fof

vnovus

Sorry to bump such an old thread... and sorry if I'm stupid for not-seeing it if it's there... but I'm on the verge of ordering a deck from Camoin and I was just curious about the shipping and length of the shipping time? I've been poking around this morning and I just see a bunch of French gibberish in the section of the website regarding it.

Or... if anyone else has figured out another way to order these from the U.S. in the last 5-ish years?

Thanks either way.