Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

SweetIsTheTruth

Yves, my Madenie arrived today. It is so beautiful. What a substantial deck. I can't believe how thick the cards are. I feel as if I am holding a piece of history in my hands. I could not be more pleased. Thanks so much for the handwritten note on the back of the Devil card. How did you know the Devil is my card?

Yves Le Marseillais

Yves, my Madenie arrived today. It is so beautiful. What a substantial deck. I can't believe how thick the cards are. I feel as if I am holding a piece of history in my hands. I could not be more pleased. Thanks so much for the handwritten note on the back of the Devil card. How did you know the Devil is my card?

Hello Sweet,
t 's always good to have some feedback from those who decided to order one of my historical Tarot deck.
Yes my decks are thick because I do like thick cards (400 gr paper) and it's always comfortable for me to handle such sturdy cards with their satin surface.
I handwrite some words to each of my customer just like a message in a bottle depending of my humour and my inspiration.
Don't ask me how I choose the Devil card: I don't know myself !
A connection through space I suppose.

Devil card is a strong card that symbolise Love (15 = 1 + 5 = 6 L'Amoureux) who is also a physical experience isn't it ?

Enjoy your deck;

Yves

SweetIsTheTruth

Yes my decks are thick because I do like thick cards (400 gr paper) and it's always comfortable for me to handle such sturdy cards with their satin surface.

You've convinced me too, not with your words, but with the feel of the cards and deck.

Devil card is a strong card that symbolise Love (15 = 1 + 5 = 6 L'Amoureux) who is also a physical experience isn't it ?

That, but also the shadow. What's not to love?

Enjoy your deck;

Oh I do! There was a bit of confusion when it first arrived, because the coloring did not appear as on your website. Now, I realize I like the real-life color better than the website color. The mustardy yellow, the forest green and the deep navy blue work exceedingly well together in this deck. It made me forget about Conver completely. I much prefer Madenie.

I have a question. What is the number of my deck? Is it 159 or 759? Here is a photo that might jog your memory:

o0yxwn.jpg

Yves Le Marseillais

159 = 15

You've convinced me too, not with your words, but with the feel of the cards and deck.

That, but also the shadow. What's not to love?

Oh I do! There was a bit of confusion when it first arrived, because the coloring did not appear as on your website. Now, I realize I like the real-life color better than the website color. The mustardy yellow, the forest green and the deep navy blue work exceedingly well together in this deck. It made me forget about Conver completely. I much prefer Madenie.

I have a question. What is the number of my deck? Is it 159 or 759? Here is a photo that might jog your memory:

o0yxwn.jpg

Hello SweetIsTheTruth,

Number of your deck: 159 and not 759 (in France we put an horizontal bar on 7)
159 give again: 1 + 5 + 9 =...... 15
Is it OK for you :))

Cheers,

Yves

Sherryl

Ha!! I have a devilish Madenie deck too: #762. Maybe that's why this deck gives me a magical tingle like no other deck in my collection. I've never liked the TdM much, but the rich colors of this deck, and the lively facial expressions, have converted me. Now that I have two decks, I'm going to shuffle one (gasp!) and start reading with it.

Wendywu

Yay!! I have finally managed to order my Madenie! I am very excited to finally have this deck!

Yves Le Marseillais

Bound for Albion

Yay!! I have finally managed to order my Madenie! I am very excited to finally have this deck!

Hello Wendy,

Your dear Madenié deck will sail for GB today.
Happy week ;)

Best

Yves LM

delizt

oh wow yes!!! Wonderful news!!