John The Conqueror!

Wonderwoman

Anyone out there tried out John the Conqueror oils or bath salts?? If so what are your thoughts and or recommendations regarding this?
Thanks!

Wonderwoman

Moderator...can you delete this post please??? lol :)

Briar Rose

Nothing wrong with your post dearheart. I did a computer search, and if the makers of the product name make it in the energy of the person, it might be a good thing. Same as burning a chakra healing candle.

The reason why no one replied is probably because it might be personal/private to a lot of people that use ritual methods of cleansing and protecting.

MoonGypsy

Nothing wrong with your post dearheart. I did a computer search, and if the makers of the product name make it in the energy of the person, it might be a good thing. Same as burning a chakra healing candle.

The reason why no one replied is probably because it might be personal/private to a lot of people that use ritual methods of cleansing and protecting.

Very wise post, Briar Rose...:) i think that is true.

stonesatiety

I have felt mischief sent my way a number of times after posting on this website. Not the first time and surely not the last. However, the most effective way to avoid that is to remain unseen.

Wonderwoman

Nice Surprise!

Okay well Thank you Briar Rose, MoonGypsy and stonesatiety. I have been trying to get rid of some dark entities and was advised John the Conqueror would make these go away for good. Have already saged and purified. JUst thought i'd ask if anyone had negative experiences...

:)

Wonderwoman

Holy Goddess, this post has been seen 120 times!

stonesatiety

Dark entities are a topic near and dear to all of us, and not talking about them helps maintain the status quo. I was talking about others not wanting to share, not you, Wonderwoman. You already did, so the spotlight is on! I guess there's no going back now. :) Actually, we have lots of unseen help around us. Ask for help and you'll get it. The battles are over. Anybody playing those games hasn't gotten the word yet. It's time for the cosmic party.

The most powerful clearing I've found is what I call our original creation song. By that I mean the experience of one's creation, with no discord present. Years ago I experienced/remembered this. The battle and sneaky stuff has not always been around.

One time during an intense attack from the unseen, I realized that two entities had managed to enter my heart. It's a long, complex story spanning many lifetimes, but the bottom line was that even the most powerful entities around could not help me. Extracting the two in my heart would almost surely cause heart failure. Yet I could not allow the entities to take control of my body. I accepted my death.

Then I remembered the experience of my creation (remembered years before) and started singing: "I am my original creation song! I am my original creation song singing!" I sang it over and over, and filled with love and joy. It was amazing looking back, considering the circumstances. Suddenly the two entites burst from my heart! It felt like a rip or tear and they were gone. Holy smokes. The same energy held and repaired my heart. WOW!

I'm laughing now. Love and joy heal, so anybody who is not ready to heal moves away. It's simple.

Wonderwoman

I come back a month later since I had given up on the post! :) Thank you Stonesatiety for sharing your thoughts

Hemera

Being a non-native English speaker I didn´t have a clue of what the name meant. I wanted to look it up in September but forgot and only did it now. Okay, so, we are talking about the plant Ipomoea :thumbsup:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_the_Conqueror
I have never come across any traditional/medicinal use for it before and I found the Wikipedia article very interesting. My mom used to have morning glories in pots and I knew they were poisonous, though. But then again, most plants are, aren´t they.