Your Most Readable Deck

Rhiamon

Right now it's the Paulina giving me straight up answers. It sat on my shelf for years....go figure. I adore it now.

zeldajones91

I'd have to say the Original Rider-Waite-Smith is by far my most readable deck, but I think that's because I studied it seriously for awhile. The images and meanings are seared into my brain by now! :D

Marcus R

I'd have to say my Kat Black Golden, for ink and cardboard this deck really spoon feeds me.
I haven't read the cards for some time but broke them out 2 nights ago, and boy, talk about telling it like it is.
I won't tell you here, that's a story for tomorrow, in a land far far away.

silvereye

Russian Tarot of St Petersberg and the Gilded Tarot

rmtarot

I use Morgan Greer Tarot for readings for myself and standard RWS by U.S. Games for my clients, because i read tarot professionaly. Even though i have over 40 decks, the second option would be Druidcraft Tarot for professional reading, Gilded Tarot and Crystal Visions Tarot.

EmpyreanKnight

The Thoth primarily, and then the RWS in all its manifold flavors (although I have a special affinity for the Centennial). I must also include the Gothic Tarot by Vargo and the Golden Tarot of Klimt.

Hopefully, I'd do well with the Barbara Walker Tarot. It just holds a singular appeal to me personally and its images resonate with me so very deeply. I think it's one for keeps.