Loved One Who's Passed On Tarot Spreads?

HaileyD

I'm trying to find a spread for my mother who wishes to communicate to her father through tarot. I will be conducting the reading for her, and she will be with me. She wishes to do the reading tomorrow after I get out of work.

I need a spread, as i've searched all over on the internet for a good spread to communicate to a loved one who's passed on.

Could anyone help me out finding a spread? I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Barleywine

Better yet, here is the finished version.

Attachments

• Ancestor Spread.pdf
    12.7 KB · Views: 272

HaileyD

Better yet, here is the finished version.

Thank you very much! I'll see if my mother would like to try this spread. :) But you said its good for oracle cards that are dream work. I have the COSMOS tarot and Oracle. Would this oracle deck work?

Barleywine

Thank you very much! I'll see if my mother would like to try this spread. :) But you said its good for oracle cards that are dream work. I have the COSMOS tarot and Oracle. Would this oracle deck work?

I don't have this deck and hadn't seen it before. But I found a review with some pictures. and it looks perfectly fine for this purpose.

http://tarotgram.tumblr.com/post/136651769195/cosmos-tarot-oracle-a-review-of-sorts-so-i

I'm curious whether you agree with the reviewer. I think oracle decks are more open-ended as far as intuitive reading, so any imaginative and inspirational deck should work. I've used the Chrysalis with it, which is billed as a tarot deck but reads much more like an oracle.