Trionfi-Della-Luna-MAJORS-MINORS-Special-Pack

G6

Did you win it ? I see that lovely cheap one sold !

I did get one. It was happenstance really because 2 OOP decks I won in Buy Now got cancelled. 2 in a row! It's annoying when people do that on eBay, but that's another thread... Anyway, I had a tdm before, but the cards were too out of control, so this will be my second try working with a tdm. It should be a good fit for me because I like DM and the cards seem to my liking. Plus I'm getting a minchiate soon from an awesome trader on here! So I'm getting into other systems.

MoonGypsy

i just grabbed one. i am quite excited! Thanks G6 for posting the eBay link! :) i LOVE Patrick's art!

i used to have the Majors only, and kind of regretted trading it. i am thrilled to get a full Majors/Minors!

Plus the 10 extra Oracle cards, etc.

G6

i just grabbed one. i am quite excited! Thanks G6 for posting the eBay link! :) i LOVE Patrick's art!

i used to have the Majors only, and kind of regretted trading it. i am thrilled to get a full Majors/Minors!

Plus the 10 extra Oracle cards, etc.

Awww, so cool! I'm glad you're happy! 😊 I really like Deviant Moon too. It was another deck that just came my way and I had no idea I would click with it, but I did. I also like when deck makers run a deal just for heck of it or to get the deck into some other people's hands that might not pick it up otherwise.

Scarlet Woodland

Eeek! I really want this but I can't decide if I should stump up extra and get the purple paradoxical instead... If the blue was sold individually on ebay too, my brain would really melt :D

Alas, the international shipping costs more than the the deck, or I'd just grab both. Grabby hands want all three but brain says I must choose.

G6

Eeek! I really want this but I can't decide if I should stump up extra and get the purple paradoxical instead... If the blue was sold individually on ebay too, my brain would really melt :D

Alas, the international shipping costs more than the the deck, or I'd just grab both. Grabby hands want all three but brain says I must choose.

Hey SW! For overseas folks the special with the shipping is almost regular price for the deck, so it's a good deal if you look at it that way.

I updated my link in the original post because the other one sold out, but good news is the deal is still going with the new link.

✌🏻

Luna's Crone

i got a couple of cards with my necklace. Angela (i think i remembered her name correctly) did a wonderful job on making a pendant out of the queen of wands for me. The cards I got are of decent stock.

G6

i got a couple of cards with my necklace. Angela (i think i remembered her name correctly) did a wonderful job on making a pendant out of the queen of wands for me. The cards I got are of decent stock.

What thread is this from?

Scarlet Woodland

Hey SW! For overseas folks the special with the shipping is almost regular price for the deck, so it's a good deal if you look at it that way.

I updated my link in the original post because the other one sold out, but good news is the deal is still going with the new link.

✌🏻
Definitely a great price even with the international shipping. Just trying to be more sensible with my hoarding these days. I thiiiink I'm leaning purple.*twitches*

MoonGypsy

Mine is "Out for Delivery"!!! Squeeeeeee!!!!:D
i might have to get a purple one, too...:eek:

G6

ARRIVED!

Mine is "Out for Delivery"!!! Squeeeeeee!!!!:D
i might have to get a purple one, too...:eek:

SO DOPE! MG the bag you gave me in our last trade is the perfect fit! Plus he sent an autographed card from Deviant Moon because I fanned out a bit, lol! So cool, glad I have the borderless edition, so the autographed card matches!

SEE PIC 😊

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 40.jpg
    FullSizeRender 40.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 320