What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

Shibiusa

Actually, I didn't order anything. I've been doing some spiritual development in the past few months (and away from tarot). But I still got a new tarot deck (for my birthday)! A friend gave me the Linestrider Tarot. I'm still reading the book that comes with it. I can't wait to try it out :p

baconwaffles

Oh goodness, after months of deliberation, hemming and hawing, debating with myself. I got the Tabula Mundi! I am very excited and I hope I love it.

ayuryogini

Ryan Edwards LE Playing Marseille deck and Stella's Tarot just arrived on my doorstep today.

Happy..

MissChiff

Oh goodness, after months of deliberation, hemming and hawing, debating with myself. I got the Tabula Mundi! I am very excited and I hope I love it.

My husband has just bought me the Tabula Mundi tarot! I'm so excited!! I did the same thing I would look at the website every couple of days..but never ordered it..so he did..and I can't believe how excited I am!!

barefootlife

The Marshmallow Marseilles and Universal Mind should be on their way to me too.

The Marshmallow Marseilles arrived yesterday and it's lovely! Small cards, so adorable and approachable! I haven't read with it yet, but it's exactly what it promised to be - sweet, a little dreamy, and approachable!

The Universal Mind, on the other hand...well, I guess my mixed feelings about the Kickstarter are effecting how I feel about this deck. It's beautiful, but I don't really understand why it's assembled the way it is (she chose elemental suits for the cards, but they're...weird and haphazard, to say the least). Lovely production value but I think I need to get over the negative associations to really appreciate it.

baconwaffles

My husband has just bought me the Tabula Mundi tarot! I'm so excited!! I did the same thing I would look at the website every couple of days..but never ordered it..so he did..and I can't believe how excited I am!!
Oh goodness, I am so excited I even dreamt about the cards.

Signy

The Sasuraibito Tarot should arrive in my mailbox next week!

BeyondtheVeil

Undersea Tarot arrived, but I'm not happy :(

I have the UnderSea Tarot coming to me! I hope it helps my missing the beach days! lol

Well that horrible deck arrived! It is nothing beautiful and relaxing about the "beach/ocean" that I thought. It shows a mermaid with both breasts and a man's part clearly shown on back of the box. This can't be laid out in front of anyone. :( If they had shown that in the description I would have passed. It wasn't even put in the description.

I just started a return simply on the card shown on back of the box. I can't imagine what the cards look like 'in' the box. :bugeyed:

Just wanting an adorable beach/ocean themed tarot deck to enjoy for missing beach days.

Oh well... I still have my Prisma Visions Third Edition Tarot Deck heading my way!
:thumbsup:

BeyondtheVeil

silvereye

Centennial Waite Smith on its way...

silvereye

Well that horrible deck arrived! It is nothing beautiful and relaxing about the "beach/ocean" that I thought. It shows a mermaid with both breasts and a man's part clearly shown on back of the box. This can't be laid out in front of anyone. :( If they had shown that in the description I would have passed. It wasn't even put in the description.

I just started a return simply on the card shown on back of the box. I can't imagine what the cards look like 'in' the box. :bugeyed:

Just wanting an adorable beach/ocean themed tarot deck to enjoy for missing beach days.

Oh well... I still have my Prisma Visions Third Edition Tarot Deck heading my way!
:thumbsup:

BeyondtheVeil

Oh dear reading the word "mermaid" almost made me want to order the deck until I read what you cautioned above.