Some more vedic astrology for practice

laurence

Hello,

if you are still taking sitters my dob is : 12TH october 1980 at 00:15 IN PARIS.
What can you tell me about my love life, I am currently single and I am going through my north node return.

Thank you

mahafrins

Hello,

if you are still taking sitters my dob is : 12TH october 1980 at 00:15 IN PARIS.
What can you tell me about my love life, I am currently single and I am going through my north node return.

Thank you
Pm me and give me ur email id I will read for u accordingly since the forum is shutting down

Assena

Hello!

I read the thread and your readings are very interesting, If you are still taking sitters my date and time is 25th June 1984, 23:15, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. I don't have any question, but would like to hear what you can tell me about my personality.

Thank you!

mahafrins

I read the thread and your readings are very interesting, If you are still taking sitters my date and time is 25th June 1984, 23:15, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. I don't have any question, but would like to hear what you can tell me about my personality.

Thank you!
This forum is closing down request you to join this new forum http://eclectic.jomay.com/ post there and yep pm me ur email id.

Assena

Thank you!!! I'll send you a pm.