Golden Tarot - Table of Contents

tarot4fun

6 Haunted Days said:
This would be the perfect deck for intense study (other than the DruidCraft) with all the imagery, symbolism and depth in all the cards.
These are among my favorite and most used decks.

I would love to have group study with the Golden Tarot~
I'll keep an eye on the threads and jump in every chance I get! :p

Suz :heart:

celticnoodle

Me too!!!! I :heart: LOVE LOVE LOVE this deck! It was gifted to me on Christmas last, and it is my favorite deck. So beautiful and the one I grab 99% of the time too. It just speaks to me. So, yes, I'd LOVE to see a study group on this deck too and am willing to take part in it! I don't know why it took me this long to find this thread already---must've been in a closet for the past few weeks, geesh!

kaytee83

Count me in. I'm new to studying the tarot but this is the deck I'm using. Recently I've been easing myself into deeper study of myself and spirituality and decided to get a deck. As soon as I discovered the Golden Tarot I knew it was the one for me. The King of Coins being one of the representative cards on the box and site hooked me - I'd studied The Wilton Diptych only months before and love it.

I'll also be keeping an eye and add comments when I can. I'm not sure what I'll be able to say since I'm a novice but there's probably something, even if just questions to ask :)

brenmck

So where are we starting?

Queen of Disks

I want to join in, too. The deck sat on my shelf for a long time, but I just started using it again, and I love it. The funny part is that I was an art history student, and some of the images (or parts of them) are familiar to me!

tarot4fun

brenmck said:
So where are we starting?
OK groupies~ what are we waiting for! :D

I've been going through my Golden Tarot deck with Mary Greer's _21 Ways To Read a Tarot Card. The Star is my next card; so I would like to start there. :)

Sound good? Any thoughts?

brenmck

tarot4fun said:
The Star is my next card; so I would like to start there. :)
Sound good? Any thoughts?

Definitely a fine place to start!
Are you going to start a separate thread for The Star?

~B~

Sulis

Moderator message

Hi Folks :)

I'm really pleased to see that you've revived this study group :)

Would you please let me know by PM when a new thread is started so that I can add it to this index thread?

Thanks,

Sulis- Tarot Study Groups moderator

Sulis

As promised, I've fixed the links in this index thread so that they all work.

Have fun studying :)