The Star keeps confusing me

PAMUYA

For me the Star is like a placebo. It plants the seed in your mind, you make it happen. Is it real?, if it hapens yes, it is as real as you make it, if you doubt it, it won't happen. It's possible. I also see this as putting all the attention on the said object. Making it the star attraction. The more importance you place on something the more attention it gets. The impossible becomes possible.

Thirteen

If we go by the usual association of the Star with Aquarius then we can add that the Star may indicate that one is ahead of their time. It's one of the things I note about Aquarians--they're usually years ahead of everyone else. And the Star could indicate that about your situation as well. You're ahead of the curve and have to wait for everyone else to catch up.

Also, in Aquarian style, it's likely that while you'll be happy with that future once you get there, it might not be exactly as you imagined it'd be on day one. It might be not only a long-ish trip to this future, but a strange one with some very unexpected elements in the conclusion. But isn't that always the way? As kids, we dream of what life will be like for us when we're adults, and when we get there it's satisfying, but also very different from what we thought.