7 of cups and page of cups as feelings

Dartellus

Hiya!

I came across a very interesting combination: 7 of cups clarified by a page of cups.

The way i see this is: the person x doesn't know for sure what she/he thinks about the person y(7 of cups). This is happening because the person x has new feelings about the person y (page of cups).

What you people think?

Many thanks!

PAMUYA

7 of Cups clarifired by the Page of Cups

The Seven of Cups has not made up their mind about their feelings, the Page indicates immaturity, maybe in the mindset of they can have it all.

Amanda

What does X think of Y?

X thinks that Y is a sucker and that he/she will be able to get something out of Y... the feeling might be helpless victim crossed with some greed.

Just my thoughts!

Mystica7

The person is thoroughly confused as to make a move or not.

Dartellus

7 of Cups clarifired by the Page of Cups

The Seven of Cups has not made up their mind about their feelings, the Page indicates immaturity, maybe in the mindset of they can have it all.

Hi PAMUYA!

Interesting, i tend to see the page as new feeling...but i guess immaturity suits better the situation.

Thanks for the help PAMUYA!

Dartellus

What does X think of Y?

X thinks that Y is a sucker and that he/she will be able to get something out of Y... the feeling might be helpless victim crossed with some greed.

Just my thoughts!

Hi Amanda!

I liked your interpretation, very different from all that i have being in contact about the combination these cards.
Very interesting indeed...

Thanks for helping Amanda!

Dartellus

The person is thoroughly confused as to make a move or not.

Hi Mystica7!

Interesting, i'm tending to see this as well.
This 7 and page together make me think this as well.

Thanks for the help!

Ruud

In my opinion the 7 Cups says X is fantasizing about Y, therefore confused as to the reality of their feelings. Page Cups reinforces the fantasies and X not being realistic. (The image of X being or acting like a young person falling in love comes across.)

Dartellus

In my opinion the 7 Cups says X is fantasizing about Y, therefore confused as to the reality of their feelings. Page Cups reinforces the fantasies and X not being realistic. (The image of X being or acting like a young person falling in love comes across.)

Hi Ruud!

Interesting, never thought about someone fantasizing with these two cards combined. Specially with the Page reinforcing this view...but makes a lot sense.

Thanks a lot for the interesting interpretation.