The tower as someone sees you and as a person

Dartellus

I would think they think that there is something quite striking about you that really gives them notice.

Hi AmethystEyes!

Interesting, i used to see the tower as something of "big change"...but i guess the tower can be a symbol, as well, of something that people will notice.

I liked your view as well.

Thanks for the help!

Starri Knytes

Someone sees you as a hothead, a person with an explosive temper,someone who blows their top. It's also possible that person sees you as someone who only makes changes when forced to.

Rodney
That's a great description of Tower as a person or personality.

I would have said that this person was seen as a disaster, or someone who's out of control, lacking in self control, my step-mom sees this as someone who's a hot mess, but hot head works well with the lightning flashes.

Well done sir!

dryadintheelm

The Tower is what breaks our chains of the Devil. Perhaps you could be seen as a catalyst for change, perhaps something in you helps others break free from their bonds. I mean, sure you could be a walking disaster (perhaps a bull in a china shop), but you could also be enlightening, even without knowing you're doing it.

I have a hot-tempered friend who shakes people's lives up quite a bit in ways that he's aware of, he's fond of being a heart-breaker and doesn't care much for rules. Rather a wild man. He has absolutely zero idea though that he's helped me in positive ways. He had a flair for saying things that were seriously socially clumsy and definitely could be considered offensive, but he was at the same time challenging long-held beliefs that I had that were preventing me from getting past certain issues in my life. He broke some chains of mine so I could move forward. Definitely someone I could easily view as my Tower.

Inana

On a totally different view, and depending on the other cards, The tower as a person could be someone who is hurt and collapsing, going through a difficult situation. Just an idea.

Mystica7

How someone sees you as a person (from their point of view): pretty much screwed, messed up, like in a depression.

Alternatively, someone who is quite destructive towards her environment/the others. Like pretty selfish, inconsiderate, loud and rude. Always criticizing. A heart-breaker.

Ok, a positive interpretation comes: You are simply earth-shattering to them. You shake up their world. Intense passion. They find you very interesting/different than others, somehow eccentric in a positive way and they possibly harbor a strong desire for you which is not good for them. In short, in them you evoke intense emotions/feelings which depict their perception/view of you.

Also they may see you as pushing them out of their comfort zone in any way!

Starri Knytes

The Tower is what breaks our chains of the Devil. Perhaps you could be seen as a catalyst for change, perhaps something in you helps others break free from their bonds. I mean, sure you could be a walking disaster (perhaps a bull in a china shop), but you could also be enlightening, even without knowing you're doing it.

I like this description too. This is likely very true of people struggling to find their way, to discover who they are in the world.

Starri Knytes

I like this description too. This is likely very true of people struggling to find their way, to discover who they are in the world.

I have a hot-tempered friend who shakes people's lives up quite a bit in ways that he's aware of, he's fond of being a heart-breaker and doesn't care much for rules. Rather a wild man. He has absolutely zero idea though that he's helped me in positive ways. He had a flair for saying things that were seriously socially clumsy and definitely could be considered offensive, but he was at the same time challenging long-held beliefs that I had that were preventing me from getting past certain issues in my life. He broke some chains of mine so I could move forward. Definitely someone I could easily view as my Tower.

Dartellus

Hi dryadintheelm!

very interesting the connection that you made with the devil. And more interesting is your story, a very good way to describe the tower as someone that can help to bring changes on people lives.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Dartellus

On a totally different view, and depending on the other cards, The tower as a person could be someone who is hurt and collapsing, going through a difficult situation. Just an idea.

Hi Inana!

Great point of view, i was thinking about this on the Saturday, that, depending the cards of the spread, the person could be, in the other person point of view, someone that is collapsing.

Great insight!

Thanks!

Dartellus

How someone sees you as a person (from their point of view): pretty much screwed, messed up, like in a depression.

Alternatively, someone who is quite destructive towards her environment/the others. Like pretty selfish, inconsiderate, loud and rude. Always criticizing. A heart-breaker.

Ok, a positive interpretation comes: You are simply earth-shattering to them. You shake up their world. Intense passion. They find you very interesting/different than others, somehow eccentric in a positive way and they possibly harbor a strong desire for you which is not good for them. In short, in them you evoke intense emotions/feelings which depict their perception/view of you.

Also they may see you as pushing them out of their comfort zone in any way!

Hi Mystica7!

I liked, you brought both sides, i think it matches a lot my readings.
Very interesting the eccentric and attractive point of view, somehow it might be connected with the elemental of the card?

Thanks a lot for the help!