The Fountain Tarot Kickstarter Has Launched!

BradleyJ

Hey Tarot Lovers,
Please check out the beautiful new Fountain Tarot deck created by and painted in oils, by artist, Jonathan Saiz, written by Jason Gruhl, and designed by Andi Todaro. The deck is traditional, but uniquely contemporary, re-envisioned and filtered through the worlds of geometry, internet culture, art, and spirituality. It's a gorgeous deck in person, and one you'll definitely want in your collection. We'd love to hear what you think...but be gentle. :) So proud to be a part of this community.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/756996328/the-fountain-tarot-a-contemporary-standard

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/756996328/the-fountain-tarot-a-contemporary-standard/widget/video.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>

Farzon

Hey, I wanted to say that! ^^
I'm looking forward to it.

MarkMcElroy

Hooray!

I've been waiting for this ever since mentioning the deck here on Aeclectic a few weeks back. THANKS for drawing attention to the Kickstarter, which features previews of so many of the great images in the deck!

Sign me up ... !

Glennmaicha

Ooh. Thank you for the reminder. I recently read about their project and they seem like great people. I'll definitely consider supporting their cause. The deck seems excellent thus far.

esspeet

It's looking good for the kickstarter already! 3K of 25K within the first 24 hours is pretty darned encouraging! Can't wait to get my grubby little paws on this baby.

Sar

When I searched on Tarot on Kickstarter a lot of interesting projects came up.

daphne

Good luck with the campaign!

Do tell (maybe in another thread, like "Interesting Kickstarter projects I found") :).

starla

Just backed :) Hope they meet their goal.

gregory

Yes indeed. I have so many backed I keep losing track....