The Vice-versa Tarot (finally, a deck with no backs:))

Essjay

Oooh - I like this very much. I'm interested to see how this works. Will the back of the card be a little like drawing a reversal? Or be a shadow meaning of some sort? Either way, I'm 100% in - I want a copy of this!

Dee Ell

Maybe draw cards from a bag? Or with eyes closed? I'd find it so hard to choose cards from a deck which had the same front and back design.

But it's definitely different!

WOW this deck is beautiful!

Le Fanu the backs aren't the same as the front, they're different paintings altogether of the image from the back!! (I can't believe the artist has to paint 136 detailed paintings instead of 78!!) if you look at the album posted you'll see...

Really interesting idea and execution.

Morwenna

So far, I like it! Of course the New Vision has been on my wish list forever... But this intrigues me! And I like the art too.

Thoughtful

This tarot is like the New Vision but with both aspects shown. If you have the New vision you could always paste the original RWS cards on back and get the same effect :laugh:

Morwenna

This tarot is like the New Vision but with both aspects shown. If you have the New vision you could always paste the original RWS cards on back and get the same effect :laugh:

Only if they're the same size! :D

rwcarter

Only if they're the same size! :D
The USG RWS is a different size (both length and width if memory serves). So you'd have to use the LoS Universal Tarot instead.

Except for what I think is the Lovers, I like the images I've seen on the Facebook link. They are different takes on the images that I know so well, and I look forward to investigating them more. (I don't see how the opposite side Lovers card relates in any way to the front side Lovers card.)

Rodney

desertrat

I find the changing the time of day concept intriguing. The front of the card is daytime - the back night. Not only a different perspective of the familiar RWS scenes with the backside view, but also possibly a feeling of the mysterious or hidden. Could put a shadowy spin on the meanings.

rwcarter

I'm going to buy a kit and a deck-only. One deck "right-side up" and one deck "wrong-side up" and use them together as a double deck.