The Tower in love readings for single people

xparamitax

Hi all,

I am still very new with the tarot reading so please bear with me.

I can speak about the Tower (RW deck) based on my experience. I recently got this one in a present position when I did a 3-card reading. I inquired about my love situation with this special friend of mine. The way I see it is a reconstruction of our relationship---platonic or not. I definitely expect some changes of perspectives and feelings, within myself, my friend, or both. Like CosmicTarot said, a change is coming, and that it can go either way, depending on your current situation.

Well, I feel positive about the Tower in general. Aside from changes, it one of my birth cards!

yannie

I just felt there was a deep meaning behind what was implied but unspoken, and from your explanation there seems to be something to it. I wholeheartedly relate to what you just said. I could have written it myself. Sorry to hear about your Tower+Death+Judgement experience. Ironically enough, I just came up for air from a situation like that too. Can’t say I’ve fully recovered, but, your ”standards” and view on life certainly undergoes an irreversible transformation after severe hardships.

Thanks for clarifying!

The aftermath of the Tower is something much sweeter :)

Hi all,

I am still very new with the tarot reading so please bear with me.

I can speak about the Tower (RW deck) based on my experience. I recently got this one in a present position when I did a 3-card reading. I inquired about my love situation with this special friend of mine. The way I see it is a reconstruction of our relationship---platonic or not. I definitely expect some changes of perspectives and feelings, within myself, my friend, or both. Like CosmicTarot said, a change is coming, and that it can go either way, depending on your current situation.

Well, I feel positive about the Tower in general. Aside from changes, it one of my birth cards!

You know, seeing as so many single people get this card when asking about their love lives, maybe it's telling them that YOU'VE GOT WAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW 😁

mary_leo

I did a reading for a friend two days ago about a guy she's in love with for 2 years, the last time she had any contact with him was 4 months ago. She is currently single and she asked if she should contact him. She pulled the tower as the outcome and I said she should give it a try, she might be surprised with his answer.
She contacted him on the same day and he was very interested and he actually said he was really happy to get a message and they are going on a date next week.
Very good outcome for such a feared card.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk