I pulled the Nine of Swords and Wheel and Wheel of Fortune for someone's feelings?

Trinity543

Editing: Hello, I am fairly new here and I have been browsing this site for awhile now. I'm still new to reading Tarot cards and I got my first deck a few months ago. I don't know how to interpret this reading, because I am still learning and I am planning to be on this site to learn how to interpret and read Tarot cards as well. I do however know the meaning for each cards, but don't know how to read the spreads together.

Please bare with me, because I still want to learn. However, my question is ask about an ex. We recently broke it off with each other and I wanted to know how he truly feels at the moment. I drew the Two of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune RX, and the Nine of Swords.

I was wondering what this truly meant about his feelings for me.

But I will try to predict: (correct me if I am wrong)
I'm assuming Nine of Swords means regret of the situation.
The Two of Pentacles means that he felt things were balance and equal (I was usually there for him in his time of need).
Wheel of Fortune Rx on the horrible events of the outcome.
Five of Pentacles as a sign of abandonment.

DDwarks

Hi Trinity and Welcome to AT.

We are a learner's forum so joining makes you a learner too. This means that you have to try and interprete your own cards first before anyone else tries to help.

DDwarks :)

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, Trinity543!

Please take a moment to read both the UTC Posting Rules and the Your Readings Posting Rules. As DDwarks said, at Aeclectic when asking for help with cards from readings you are required to provide your own interpretations first before others may help you. Also, here in UTC, you may list and/or discuss up to HALF of the cards from a reading, while all complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) are discussed in Your Readings.

Also be aware that you are required to provide feedback to each person who posts trying to help you, and a general "Thanks" type post doesn't count as feedback.

Other posters, please hold off until Trinity543 had edited their post to provide interpretations and let us know whether this is a complete reading or not.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Trinity543

Welcome to Aeclectic, Trinity543!

Please take a moment to read both the UTC Posting Rules and the Your Readings Posting Rules. As DDwarks said, at Aeclectic when asking for help with cards from readings you are required to provide your own interpretations first before others may help you. Also, here in UTC, you may list and/or discuss up to HALF of the cards from a reading, while all complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) are discussed in Your Readings.

Also be aware that you are required to provide feedback to each person who posts trying to help you, and a general "Thanks" type post doesn't count as feedback.

Other posters, please hold off until Trinity543 had edited their post to provide interpretations and let us know whether this is a complete reading or not.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Oh thank I will edit and add detail information.

rwcarter

Hi Trinity543,

You laid down 4 cards. Did you use positional meanings (past/present/future/advice, for example) or did you just lay down 4 cards without any positions to give a framework to the cards?

Trinity543

Hi Trinity543,

You laid down 4 cards. Did you use positional meanings (past/present/future/advice, for example) or did you just lay down 4 cards without any positions to give a framework to the cards?

Hello, I guess you can say more of framework for the cards.

Thirteen

Moderator Question: Complete reading?

Hello, I guess you can say more of framework for the cards.
Hi, Trinity543, welcome! Sorry for all these mod notes, but were these four all the cards you put down or was it a larger spread and you just want help with these four? We mods just want to be able to put your thread in the right forum so it gets the best answers.

Trinity543

Hi, Trinity543, welcome! Sorry for all these mod notes, but were these four all the cards you put down or was it a larger spread and you just want help with these four? We mods just want to be able to put your thread in the right forum so it gets the best answers.

Hello, these were the four cards I layed out to consider his feelings at the moment.

rwcarter

I was wondering what this truly meant about his feelings for me.

But I will try to predict: (correct me if I am wrong)
I'm assuming Nine of Swords means regret of the situation.
The Two of Pentacles means that he felt things were balance and equal (I was usually there for him in his time of need).
Wheel of Fortune Rx on the horrible events of the outcome.
Five of Pentacles as a sign of abandonment.
So, you were asking what he feels for you (present tense). You weren't asking about his past feelings or about the situation between you two. I see that you listed the cards in one order and interpreted them in a different order. For me, the order of the cards is really important in determining what they mean. I'll interpret them in both orders, which will show you how the interpretations can change.

In that light, the 9S could indicate that he feels bad about you or feels concern for you.

The 2P suggests that he's juggling his feelings for you with something else. It doesn't say what else though.

Wheel Rx suggests that his feelings for you have taken a turn for the worse. But that conflicts with the 9S interpretation. So maybe the 9S then suggests that he feels that you're the one suffering.

The 5P would then suggest that he feels that you're bereft or seemingly without hope.

Using the original order in which you listed them:
The 2P suggests that he feels that you're trying to keep it all together (keep things in balance). But he also feels that you're not worthy of him (being outside the church instead of being welcomed into it - 5P) since his feelings have taken a negative turn (Wheel Rx). Finally, the 9S suggests that he feels that you're more concerned with him than he is with you.

Neither card order is even remotely positive.

Rodney

Trinity543

So, you were asking what he feels for you (present tense). You weren't asking about his past feelings or about the situation between you two. I see that you listed the cards in one order and interpreted them in a different order. For me, the order of the cards is really important in determining what they mean. I'll interpret them in both orders, which will show you how the interpretations can change.

In that light, the 9S could indicate that he feels bad about you or feels concern for you.

The 2P suggests that he's juggling his feelings for you with something else. It doesn't say what else though.

Wheel Rx suggests that his feelings for you have taken a turn for the worse. But that conflicts with the 9S interpretation. So maybe the 9S then suggests that he feels that you're the one suffering.

The 5P would then suggest that he feels that you're bereft or seemingly without hope.

Using the original order in which you listed them:
The 2P suggests that he feels that you're trying to keep it all together (keep things in balance). But he also feels that you're not worthy of him (being outside the church instead of being welcomed into it - 5P) since his feelings have taken a negative turn (Wheel Rx). Finally, the 9S suggests that he feels that you're more concerned with him than he is with you.

Neither card order is even remotely positive.

Rodney

Oh, thank you for the interpretation.

Yeah, it mostly indicates how he felt for me at that present time.
The order is Two of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune RX, and Nine of Swords.