Crystal Study Group: Fire Agate

DownwardSpiral

You can read about Fire Agate here.....

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/fire-agate.html

This stone has a protective energy and works to send any unwanted energy...back to sender : )

I chose to work with fire agate for protection. And for the sake of people who've asked about programming /rituals....I simply asked my crystal to protect me. (along with my "team")

I wasn't really expecting to see alot of signs. LOL

This morning I kept dropping things...to the point I thought ok what's going on? I had a crystal in my pillowcase and THOUGHT about taking it out. No. I picked up my pillowcase to make sure it was still in there. Yep right along the fold. While I was at work the dropping continued. So on the way home I thought...ok I need to be more cautious. Nope : ( I walked in the door and there was my crystal on the floor beside my bedroom door. And the corner of it was shattered under the surface : ( So I learned a lesson......ALWAYS trust your instincts.

If you didn't read my latest post in axinite....yesterday I went in the office concerning a grievance and was told to get out of the office. So I wanted protection and I got it today : ) Today the office manager was acting supervisor in my section. Other than stopping by my case to tell me my mail count......he stayed away from me and left me alone. So out of curiousity I asked my friend (as we are in the same boat) if this person stopped by his case. Yep to tell him he had to carry off another route. More interesting was when I was talking to one of the other workers and told him I wanted to file an EEO he asked why. I started to tell him and he told me "focus on what's important." I started to tell him this is important when he told me to get away. I started to talk and he said very loudly STOP. So I didn't say anything but he had turned away from me...put up his hand and said stop again 2 more times. OK!

Then later on the phone a friend had called and I was filling him in on what's been going on. As usual he starts telling me what to do. So I started telling him no and why. We started arguing with each other......I've never argued with him like that before. Then he made a comment that he didn't know why he was telling me this stuff because I never listen and do what I want to do anyway. HAHAHA I always listen...and I do what I want to do. I could tell he was really agitated when he hung up.

This morning when I put on my headphones at work I couldn't believe it...track 11 again. This time it was Three Days Grace.

I noticed an envelope and on it it said sky scraper. But the words weren't together...and the "scraper" caught my eye. Then I saw a bumper sticker with a man in the moon. I started to get the feeling to reach for the sky and break free. There were also alot of butterflies in the mail. On the sidewalk someone had drawn in chalk and there was an A, a flower, and what looked like a moon.

This was interesting.......yesterday while working with the axinite I flipped my United Way pen out of my pocket. Then later I lost it. So today I see a tag on the ground...United. Later I notice my hat on the dashboard and the United is staring at me. Then someone had wedged some letters at the top of the mailboxes....United (Scenic Artists)

I was sitting in my truck and took some mail out of my bag when a piece fell out and on the ground. I had to get out of my truck to get it and knew there had to be a sign on it. Yep it said Guardian....I asked for protection : )

This was really interesting......I was thinking about the little boy Max and his brother Sam and the Angel Samax when I noticed this on a passing car XON. And not even 2 minutes later I turned the corner and there was little Max with his Mom and Sam. I drove around the block and when I parked the truck.....the car in front of me had a sticker that said carmax. LOL and I couldn't believe it when I was almost home and saw a license plate that said Max Out.

Before I left for work I got the feeling to take my pendulum...it's a charm (the sun) So as I'm delivering the mail I keep seeing the sun on a mailer. I finally looked to see who mailed it.....Renewal by Anderson. the A is what caught my eye. Also while out on my route there was a man and woman talking when all of a sudden the man got really loud and said " you gotta scare them sometimes." Then in the conversation he said Jeremiah 3 times. I was walking toward a building when a lady hollered over to them...."no distance vision anymore." (Remember the bigger picture) A few envelopes were covered with lines but what stood out was Your Voice/Your Defender.

I saw lots of 11s 12s and 13s today and in the middle of the intersection...Tri Mark was written on the side of a truck. Lol and then I saw a snake coiled up on the back of a shirt and when the guy turned around it said cobra.

So I asked for protection and I got it......plus a whole lot more. I'm beginning to thing Max is someone who's with me.

Padma

Maybe Max is the heavy smoker! lol ;) you did say you can smell smoke around you sometimes, right? I know spirits usually manifest with an odor of some kind, burnt toast smell or lilacs, things like that. Maybe...you could try during your meditation to talk to Max, see who he is? Could be a she too - "Maxine" lol...

interesting signs around you today :) And I am wondering how your crystal got to the door by itself, and got crushed...

I can see why you'd also keep getting the "bigger picture" signs...

Well you have your "A"T team behind you, anyways! You go, girlfriend! lol!

DownwardSpiral

Hehe I was wondering too if Max was the smoker and thought a meditation to contact Max would be good : ) LOL and today these guys across from my truck were sitting down to eat lunch and I couldn't believe it when I saw Max It.

My poor crystal.......my daughter was over and decided to use my pillow and hauled it out of my room. I have wood floors. I'm sure she didn't even realise it fell out. LOL but I did cause it was sitting there staring at me and I knew right away what it was.

What was interesting about my lesson was something told me to move my crystal and I didn't listen. I chose the fire agate for protection....from the lawyer/what's going on here as well as work. As I've been questioning my move...sit/run what do I do?????....my "team" used this incident to show me to follow my intuition......always. Look what happened because I didn't. : (

DownwardSpiral

calmer today.....

Today I actually started getting signs about CA. First I saw San Francisco written and then someone from the Dogers on the cover of ESPN. And then I noticed a palm tree on the back of a magazine and above it L.A. In the mail I also noticed lots of boats and planes and a few starfish as well. Also there was a whale. Everything seemed to be about trips and cruises. Yesterday I saw 3 Celebrate stamps and today the celebrate stamps were back : ) There was even a puffy envelope that had Let's Party written all over it.

Something that keeps popping up is crowns. I saw them yesterday and then again today. The one today....I had grabbed a handful of mail and the last piece fell forward. That's when I noticed Crowns was written. So I get to the first house on that block and grabbed some mail from my arm and a piece of mail fell....Crowns. And when I finished the block I had a piece of "bad" mail in my hands.....Crowns. I can't help but wonder if because I called myself the "queen"....my "team" is using a crown to remind me to be the queen.

Today what was interesting was when I was inside a building and I looked down to see lines of color ( a rainbow) on a white envelope. This was a reflection coming through the glass windows on the door. I actually stood there and looked at the colors...they were all there. The purple line was the widest. A rainbow is the sign my guides use to show they are with me : )

Single words I saw were Enough....Change....Hope.....and then Love the journey.

A cars radio said....we have to learn to speak up. And then one of my customers said....It's all about timing : )

Lots of Ls.
And yes we have weird......I had used my cell phone no problems and set it down. Then my son called and when I answered he couldn't hear me. There's a button on my earpiece and I don't know if it's a mute so I pushed it. Then I tried calling back but my phone would dial....hang up...redial. I finally gave up when the time was 4:44. Then I drove past a car and saw the 444. Not even a minute later I saw a 44 and then my milaege ended with a 4.

Today the guy who had yelled stop...just looked at me and didn't say a word. Again the office manager was acting as my supervisor. Other than trying to give my overtime to someone else...he left me alone.

So feeling calmer today and grounded.

And who is Jeremiah?????

frac_ture

And who is Jeremiah?????

In the Bible, you can find both a prophet and a book by the name of Jeremiah

You might get some good ideas from reading that Wikipedia article.

Alternatively -- and I figured everyone knew this, DS! -- Jeremiah was a bullfrog

I think there have also been some major characters in popular entertainment (books, movies, TV shows) named Jeremiah, but I'm blanking on them right now. You can probably surf some up pretty easily, though...

DownwardSpiral

In the Bible, you can find both a prophet and a book by the name of Jeremiah

You might get some good ideas from reading that Wikipedia article.

Alternatively -- and I figured everyone knew this, DS! -- Jeremiah was a bullfrog

I think there have also been some major characters in popular entertainment (books, movies, TV shows) named Jeremiah, but I'm blanking on them right now. You can probably surf some up pretty easily, though...

OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'll read the article while I'm humming the tune OMG!!!! Haha! I totally forgot about that song : )

I also need to figure out how the XON ties in to Max...Sam...and Samax. LOL and everytime I try to think of Samax....I think of Remax the realitors.

Padma

Perhaps the "crown" refers to the meditation practice of creating a crown of stones by placing them in a semi-circle above your head, and then lying below them so that it fits you like a "crown" - since you keep referring to them as your "team" I would use as many of them as possible, or use the ones that you have been carting around with you :) maybe this will reveal something to you!

As to follwoing your intuition or gut, absolutely, you must always follow it - it will never steer you wrong!

Yay for rainbows! lol! :)

DownwardSpiral

Perhaps the "crown" refers to the meditation practice of creating a crown of stones by placing them in a semi-circle above your head, and then lying below them so that it fits you like a "crown" - since you keep referring to them as your "team" I would use as many of them as possible, or use the ones that you have been carting around with you :) maybe this will reveal something to you!

As to follwoing your intuition or gut, absolutely, you must always follow it - it will never steer you wrong!

Yay for rainbows! lol! :)

What would I do without you? : ) HA we've discussed the crown idea...I keep seeing crowns....why do I not put 2 + 2 together???? Ok I'll have to try this and see what comes through.

The rainbow colors were amazing. I've had them come through before but these lines.....the colors gradually blended together....but you could see all the colors. And the purple was a nice deep shade...I want to say almost a quarter inch thick. Imagine...I'm looking at the boxes.....putting mail in and I have to reach slightly up and I look down to read the next address on the letter....and there's the rainbow.

iamtheare

What would I do without you? : ) HA we've discussed the crown idea...I keep seeing crowns....why do I not put 2 + 2 together???? Ok I'll have to try this and see what comes through.

The rainbow colors were amazing. I've had them come through before but these lines.....the colors gradually blended together....but you could see all the colors. And the purple was a nice deep shade...I want to say almost a quarter inch thick. Imagine...I'm looking at the boxes.....putting mail in and I have to reach slightly up and I look down to read the next address on the letter....and there's the rainbow.

That's amazing! The crown idea is quite wonderful, kudos to Lotus. You do have quite the team and I don't think you have anything to worry about!

DownwardSpiral

As if it wasn't bad enough I got into it with the office manager on Tues....again today he was my acting supervisor. But other than telling me my mail count he left me alone. My friend was stuck with other things....again.

Another calm day : ) Working with the fire agate has been interesting. Last week I got on my friend and a few days ago he apologised to me and said he could see things my way and would be changing his ways. Then yesterday the truth came out as to why he was changing his ways. Then today a customer asked me if I could put their netflix in their mailbox. I told him no because the boxes are too small.....I have to force them in there and I've cut my fingers because they're metal and have sharp edges. So he goes on to tell me the other person had no problem....he even told me maybe I need to go find a new job. Ha I told him I wish I could. LOL and that's the FIRST time I've ever told a customer no. Anyway then he comes out with.....when they're gone for a week the netflix get stolen. I told him if he's gone for a week he shouldn't be leaving his mail in there. The guy who told me stop still hasn't said anything to me. Maybe this is the "other" truth stone : )

I had to laugh today because someone asked me "where's my cake?" and had no idea I referred to my life as a cake walk a few days ago.

The signs were interesting.....jellyfish, starfish...even a box marked live fish. And then this......experience life outdoors. I heard my friend say peace be with you and saw a bumper sticker that said offer kindness. Then there was the truck that said "We've got catering cornered." And then the Cross Country caught my eye on the back of a car.

And then this was written on a catalog.....Visit London...Our fine London percale bedding is fit for a queen. And when I got home from work and went online the first thing at yahoo to catch my eye....Kate Winslet, Kenneth Branagh get Royal Honers. I also saw this.....where the river flows life abounds. I also laughed when I had a postcard that wasn't for my route but it said "Williams Bay Station" There's that "bay" again. And then I was trying to click on an e-mail but somehow managed to click on this......11 ways to keep the faith. And then the e-mail from Amazon....new and similar to practical protection magic...... Oh and the word united managed to pop up again.
Lots of 11s and 44s but today I got lots of 7s as well as 17s.
So I'm being shown I'm protected and I'm continuing to see signs possibly of where I'm going next.

Oh and this crystal is said to increase procreative energy and passion....yep! I asked for protection.....NOT to light my fire LOL!!!!!