Dame Darcy Mermaid ver. 3

delinfrey

Retrobangs, I will post full-length images tomorrow. I will do a few shots next to another deck as well (so you will see the contrast).

silvereye

Has anyone bought the deck sold on The Little Red Tarots site? It doesnt seem to mention the water spell card on Dame Darcys own Etsy site.

delinfrey

I bought the deck from Little Red Tarot, there was no water spell card among the cards.

Carojulie

Hello,
I have chosen that deck for my deck of the week and have chatted at lenght about it in two posts in this thread, page 4 :
https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=5036876&posted=1#post5036876
I have two editions (the second and the third) for this deck, and in my posts I talk a little bit about the differences between them, what I like and why.
If you want to reply, please do you mind replying here on this thread ? Because I would not want to crowd the DOTW thread that is hosted by VGimlet, with only posts about my personal chosen deck of the week.
I hope you understand !
PS I can also copy-paste my posts in this thread if you wish, just tell me if it is necessary and I will comply !

silvereye

Ok i think the limited edition card is only available through Dame Darcy s etsy site.

Dogs&Coffee

Sorry if Disallowed, but does anyone know if it's possible to still get a 2nd edition of this deck? Thanks in advance.

manandcards

Sorry if Disallowed, but does anyone know if it's possible to still get a 2nd edition of this deck? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure LittleRedTarot in the U.K. has some for sale

Carojulie

I'm sure LittleRedTarot in the U.K. has some for sale

Hi,
If someone inquires with her about that, I would love to know if she does have some 2d editions or not !
As far as I know she started stocking this deck when the 3d edition was already out... but if she does have some 2d edition I would love to know.
Thanks !

Dogs&Coffee

Hi,
If someone inquires with her about that, I would love to know if she does have some 2d editions or not !
As far as I know she started stocking this deck when the 3d edition was already out... but if she does have some 2d edition I would love to know.
Thanks !

I just sent out a few flares... I'll let you know if anything surfaces :3