What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

rwcarter

Previous thread:

What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to refresh these sticky threads each year and/or to stop them from becoming too long and rambling, we have closed the old thread and opened this new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks, books or other tarot-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades.

Aeric

Oooo I get to break in the new thread!

I've got the Liber T deck coming!

Tarot dance

...I just received the Margarete Petersen Tarot....what a powerful deck but I am afraid it will some study to begin reading with it....

...Also I got my 5 new Tarot Bags I needed desperately

DesertDream

1001 Nights Tarot, Mary-El, & Hidden Realms plus two oracles, poor postman gunna feel like a pack mule! Maybe Ill give them some epsom salts to soak in :D. Im soooooo excited!

Edit: Mary-El showed up, OMG I'm in love!

Cocobird55

I'm expecting the Cecolli Oracle today.

Mim

I received the Prisma Visions Tarot yesterday. :)

RavenOfSummer

1001 Nights Tarot, Mary-El, & Hidden Realms plus two oracles, poor postman gunna feel like a pack mule! Maybe Ill give them some epsom salts to soak in :D. Im soooooo excited!

Edit: Mary-El showed up, OMG I'm in love!

I just received 1001 Nights in the mail on Saturday! :)

JadePixie

Dreams of Gaia tarot arrived today, printing error (number wrong on the Fate card) but other than that it's a stunning deck, looking forward to working with them :)

mercuryempress

Another splurge for my bday month the Karma Tarot ...the backs of these cards suck but I love Lilith as the empress card

Barleywine

Voyager Tarot just arrived. Haven't opened it yet.