Shadowscapes - Three of Wands

triple_entendre

Exploration, seeking out the uncharted, expanding horizons, taking a long view, leadership.

-- from Shadowscapes.com

A pale robed figure and an orange cat look out at the scenery, serenely, from a rock cliff. A river cuts through forests that rise into mountains. Meanwhile, the cliff is stuck with staves. The robed figure holds one that looks like a staff or walking stick. The other two... look like grave markers, because they're crossed and supported by piles of stones. A white sun shines muted light in a pale yellow and pale purple sky.

When I first looked through the deck, this was the first card that took my breath away. The starkness of the cliff, combined with the paleness of the rest of the landscape, just makes you feel like you could fall into this card.

crazy raven

Exploration, seeking out the uncharted, expanding horizons, taking a long view, leadership.

-- from Shadowscapes.com

A pale robed figure and an orange cat look out at the scenery, serenely, from a rock cliff. A river cuts through forests that rise into mountains. Meanwhile, the cliff is stuck with staves. The robed figure holds one that looks like a staff or walking stick. The other two... look like grave markers, because they're crossed and supported by piles of stones. A white sun shines muted light in a pale yellow and pale purple sky.

When I first looked through the deck, this was the first card that took my breath away. The starkness of the cliff, combined with the paleness of the rest of the landscape, just makes you feel like you could fall into this card.

You're right triple_entendre, this card is beautiful! The golden glow of the sun either rising or falling has a very 3rd chakra (solar plexus) energy about it. When this chakra is awakened, we are much more sensitive to the astral and spiritual realm. But first we must recognize the inner energy patterns of our past (crosses and stumbling blocks), understand them and put them behind us. When we can do this the past won't be able to sabotage or affect our day to day experience....we'll be aware of what's happening but not get so emotionally, 'energetically involved'. The river reflects one's soul journey and the ability to detach and achieve a spiritual perspective of life. This way we can distance ourself and project our own higher feelings of love and understanding.

With our wand of energy, inspiration and intuition we can continue our search for truth, a search that must never stop. As we look over the river of our life, we must be patient to allow our intuition and imagination to work. And cats can teach us that. They can rest in perfect cosmic balance and yet live one hundred percent in the moment. Cats thrive in an atmosphere of freedom, their 2nd chakra (sacral) and delicate nervous system is well developed. This body/soul balance, gives them the ability to to tune into astral frequencies. But if the sacral is blocked it will directly affect and impair our ability to balance. The 2nd chakra (orange) has a direct and powerful influence on the astral body and our ability to consciously astral travel. (I've got to look at the two of wands now :) )

This card really inspires you to go with the flow, be free and look within (meditate). Flow with the river of experience and soar above the mountains of 'objective truth' and dream your biggest dream. :love:

CoffeeBlood

this card makes me feel hopeful for a better future, perhaps somewhere where the past is not relevant anymore..?