If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

memries

Where do I find out what mine is ? Please ?

cheekyminx

memries said:
Where do I find out what mine is ? Please ?

www.astro.com

You need to go to portrait. Need time of birth, obviously date of birth and town you were born in :)

Elven

I dont have a great knowledge of astrology ... so I'll just put in what water signs are in my chart.

Moon In Cancer
Neptune in the 9th house Scorpio
Ascendant in Pisces
5th house Cancer

What ever that means :p

Blessings Elven x

memries

Thank you cheekyminx. I will go there and pursue it all and get back to this site. I think my next step in Tarot is probably Astrology and while I have never had my interest in it piqued, I think the time has come.

memries

I must have been in that site before as it was all waiting for me !

Sun in Scorpio
Ascendant Sagittarius
and my Moon is in Aquarius ... just like the song..fun huh ?

Saturn is in the second house
Venus the 9th house
Now what it all means I do not know so should I purchase the long edition !
Do I have any psychic tendencies on my chart ?

It says I can be eccentric ! LOL I have been working to be eccentric for ages !

Also if anyone can suggest a good beginners book I would appreciate it very much.

Belatrix

The book

The book might be:

A.T.Mann
The Round Art

cheekyminx

I remember doing a friends Astro Chart. I've got a copy of it here...

Ascendant in Cancer, Moon in the Second House.
"....very perceptive of the more subtle influcences and impressions, as well as of psychic vibrations."

TenOfSwords

memries said:
Thank you cheekyminx. I will go there and pursue it all and get back to this site. I think my next step in Tarot is probably Astrology and while I have never had my interest in it piqued, I think the time has come.

I think you're right because I made the Memries/Scorpio-Aquarius connection after having read 2 or 3 posts of yours when I joined last year.... Just seemed like an obvious thing: Memries is a Scorpio with Aquarius overtones. :)

But I think I'm cheating a bit regarding it because I have Aquarius as haven of my moon as well so recognising it might be easier to me.

memries

No kidding Ten of Swords ! It will be a while before I can do that no doubt. After Christmas I will buy the book suggested by Belatrix and begin !

Voron

huredriel said:
See, I'm still grasping the basics with astrology ......... both my Merc & Uranus are in Virgo, 11th house tho ........ however my Scorp rising & Neptune are both 1st house ....... coupled with the 9th House moon (according to astro.com) ...... hmmm actually my Moon trines my Asc....... along with Merc sextiling Asc (which I take to be good) ...... although my Sun is Leo, my fifth house (home of Leo) is Pisces (oops just realised my north node of Aries sits in House 5)....... does that make any difference? I have no signs in 4th, 8th or 12th houses - my air houses LOL and the only thing I have sitting in House 6 is Saturn! So I look upon the Mercury aspect as bringing in the tenacious, methodical aspects that help you to analyse, explore and look deeper into stuff.

How close *is* your moon to the 9th? Given the variety of house systems, the 8th-9th cusp is "fuzzy". I use Placidus, but what were they using? Also, if a Plaanet is near a cusp, you can't ignore the house that it actually was in -- it's there for a reason. (Though the 4 angles "pull" them in stronger) If your moon is 5 arcminutes before the 9th, that's one thing, but if its two and a half degrees before the cusp, that's another thing entirely.

Neptune in the first, and the Moon-Mercury-Asc configuration would definitely help intuitive capabilities.

I had a thought about Virgo. Air signs are the big communicators, but all of them are in awkward relationships with the three water signs -- it's either Square, quincunx, or semi-sextile (not counting out-of-quality situations). The square is strong, but tricky. Now the Earth signs are in a much easier trine-square-opposition situation with regard to the water signs, but Virgo has the distinction of being ruled by Mercury, making it more "airy" than the others. So Virgo, while not incredbly psychic of its own accord, is rather friendly with Cancer and Scorpio, and is even able to strike a balance with Pisces. Put a planet like intuitive Uranus there in connection with Neptune, and you can definitely see some interesting things...