Witchy Lennies Lenormand by Jeri Totten

shadowdancer

HI GD

Heck it is hard to explain really.

A lot of the cards have a light shadow around the actual icon, so this does help a lot. I am not yet rejoined, but when I do I will post some photos to explain that.

When I laid them out as a 4 x 9 layout, I didn't feel jarred through the fact some images were too different, or didn't feel part of the deck. My eyes didn't feel they were drawn to any one card because it was different. I think if there had been only one b/w card that may have happened, but as there are several, they just feel part of the whole (if that makes sense)

I have used it in a 3 x 3 reading, and on a black background they look great. Again, will post a photo in time. But I have to say, she did a great job with it. It felt with the question I asked, it had a great sense of somberness about it. (I posted the reading int he readings section)

Davina

:)

greatdane

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DAVINA!

That was MOST helpful. I just like cards to flow and one cannot always see that just in some scans. Sometimes a deck will be easier or more difficult in the flesh, er, paper.
I must give them another look.

HAVE A GRAND WEEKEND, DAVINA!

GD

jewel22

Thank you all for your support of my work!!
<3 I really appreciate all the nice messages that i receive!!
xoxo
Jeri

MoonGypsy

Thank you all for your support of my work!!
<3 I really appreciate all the nice messages that i receive!!
xoxo
Jeri

Hi Jeri!

Great to see you here! Welcome!

i received my Mini deck also, last week..and it is spooktacular! Love them both,
And can't wait to receive my pouches! Love all that you are doing,my friend!

MoonGypsy

i just blackened the edges of both my decks--poker and mini.
It looks fantastic! [i used my black jumbo sized Avery's Marks a lot] :)
i might post some pics later, when i get a chance...

AscendingEnergy3162

Just ordered the witchy lennies!

Its August now 2015 and I ordered witchy lennies and Halloween is just around the corner. I saw the deck online and had to order! The pictures on the cards are just beautiful and 21.00 for a lenormand deck with 6.00 shipping is not a bad price to pay. Im looking forward to using them. Im a beginner so this is the perfect gothic deck to start my studies an do some shadow work. Thanks Jeri Totten for making such a beautiful deck of cards-Blessed be!

Disa

Its August now 2015 and I ordered witchy lennies and Halloween is just around the corner.

So, I'm not the only one thinking Halloween is just around the corner???

I still can't read the Lenormands I bought last year, yet....but I found this deck to be beautiful, as well. So... I ordered it, too.

Disa

OMG!!! It's here, it's here! I did not expect it this soon!!! I haven't looked at it yet, I've got to change clothes and relax for a minute.

AscendingEnergy3162 , did you get yours yet????