Predictions that came true

danielnogo

Hey guys, I wanted to share(and let you guys share your own) a prediction that I did with lenormand cards that actually came true.

Now at the time when I did the reading, all I could make out from it, was that I was going to get money from a women having to do with a dog, or loyalty. I uploaded the spread here:

If you dont wanna look at the picture, heres the spread:
Women Mice Moon
Ship Fish Clover
Lillies Dog House

I did this two days ago, and yesterday I went over to my moms house cause she asked me to come over and help her with a chore and she would pay me.

It turned out they were getting our old dog that weve had for like 12 years put to sleep, and my mom wanted me to dig the hole in the backyard so that they could bury her back there, my mom was very sad so I think she wanted her to be close in spirit.

I thought it was too cool when I looked back at this picture and saw lilies + dog + house = old dog is buried in the backyard(i would consider it part of the house),
women + mice + moon an unhappy women leads to sleeping etc etc you could probably get the entire story out of that spread if you took the time.

Just wanted to share that with you, this isnt the first time lenormand has made predictions that come true, I have had a very good success rate with these cards.