Ring - Tower combination

BrightEye

I suppose this can mean a separation, but I was wondering whether it also mean something like the opposite? The Tower can be an official building or institution so with the ring, could it mean a contract or bond of an official or legal nature?

1Eleven

I suppose this can mean a separation, but I was wondering whether it also mean something like the opposite? The Tower can be an official building or institution so with the ring, could it mean a contract or bond of an official or legal nature?

Without context it's tough to say but it could be seen as official ties, individual bond (if financial). If health, something chronic (Ring) so maybe loneliness/isolation?

Just some food for thought!

ana luisa

Absolutely. It looks like some sort of SERIOUS binding. Possibly legal. In fact, I "saw" the ring going down the Tower as if a ring was being put in a finger (if it makes sense...).

BrightEye

Both your comments make sense, given that this was completely out of context. I like the visual impression, and luisa.

Lee

Moderator note:

Since there was no actual reading involved, I've moved this out of Lenormand Readings and into the main Lenormand section. :)

-- Lee, Lenormand Moderator

BrightEye

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure where to put it.

danieljuk

recently in my readings for others I have noticed the Tower seems to represent solitude or an individual a lot, more than institution or other meanings. I would go with Ana, marriage, union, hand fasting :) That is in relationships but in other situations a contract that is formalised. This depends how you look at it laid out and the other cards but for me could it be the end of being single (or less of being "one") or the start of being single.

surpeti

A traditional meaning for Tower is longevity--a lifelong commitment?

strangebrew

Long lasting and solid commitment came to mind BE :)

BrightEye

These are all very interest takes. The combination did come up in a reading recently but I can't quite remember everything, which is why I haven't posted it as a reading.