Day of the Dead Lenormand

pickled pixie

I've just ordered this deck and to say I'm excited to finally be able to own this it would be an understatement!! I love all things Day of the Dead and this deck is just so beautiful!! :D For those who have it, how easy do you find it to read with? I know it's a little different but does this affect your readings? Either way I'm still stoked to be able to own a copy but it would be awesome if it's easy to read with too. :D

1Eleven

Hi,
It's a lot of fun - I have one of the original prints that came with a bag and mini. It's more of a collector deck to me so I can't say much about how it reads. I used the mini a few times. Have fun with it and let us know how it goes.

MoonGypsy

i also love most things Day of the Dead. i have a lot of Lenormand decks, but this
one is my very favorite one. It reads for me GREAT! And it is so beautiful and vibrant!
i think Edmund really outdid himself with this one...It was truly inspired from the time
he spent in Mexico. i fell in love with it after i saw the first card he created...and it just
got better and better. i was truly chomping at the bit as he finished and posted--card after card...

i have all the editions...LE, Standard, and the 2nd edition with the card inserts...all are brilliant!

pickled pixie

Thank you so much for the replies! I am so excited to get this deck! I think I will be able to read with it but you never really know until you dive in! Whether it turns out to be just a collector deck or a working deck is fine with with me!! I'm just happy to be able to own it!! it's one of the most beautiful lenormand decks I've ever seen and looks like it has a personality all of its own!! :D

danieljuk

I bought this deck for the 2013 Day of the Dead (I forgot what version doh) and it was my first Lenormand outside of the deck I learnt with. I found it very tricky as my second ever deck and put it away. I got it out again this year with more experience in Lenormand and really love it! I think I found it tricky because I wasn't used to the card themes or numbers and the cards are harder if you don't know the basic meanings first. Now I know that, they work beautifully and are so beautiful in their artwork! I wouldn't probably try to learn from this deck at the very start.

I was doing some readings on here and using it in the games section and it gave me great readings! I even used the art work in the readings and the person said it was true (it was hot peppers in the card and saw them as a symbol). So I do love this deck and it's gorgeous :) You can use it for reading :thumbsup:

pickled pixie

Thanks danieljuk! I have been learning for about 9 months now so think I should be okay! I am so excited to hold this deck in my hands eeek :D

pickled pixie

Received this deck today and omigosh it's absolutely gorgeous!!!! The colours the printing, the size, it's all so perfect! ! This is gonna be one of my very favourite decks ever!! I adore it :D