Fish to describe a person..stumped

MissNine

Fish meaning is also "soul".

Description of person: Someone who is engaged to spiritual issues, spiritually based person.

Another desctiption is the person who has problem with alcohol, drugs and another addictions.

Or person materialistically oriented, or only someone who owns money or working with money (ekonomist, bank-worker, money controller, workinf with taxation).

Oh I forgot the spirituality. Thank you for getting me to think about this component. :) I commented above on the alcohol/addiction element and yes I agree. Materialism can totally factor in, the way you put it. Like an entrepreneur type.

1Eleven

Can you imagine if the same person fit all those descriptors? I bet it's happened!
I didn't think about the hair color before. I'll add that one. Thank you.

I fit 2 out of 4 ;)

danieljuk

I know we are talking about Fish in a general way with meanings about a person but if you do a spread and it comes up, do look at the image! I was doing a reading with the Gilded Reverie and it came up and one big fish was swimming away (to the left) and two smaller fish were swimming behind that to the right. It was the first card of a line of cards and with the other combinations, I felt the person was a "smaller fish" and it really meant the person swarm against the flow. Well that is what I said and was totally right :thumbsup: so as well as the general descriptions of a person it's worth looking at it's context, position and the card image :)

MissNine

I know we are talking about Fish in a general way with meanings about a person but if you do a spread and it comes up, do look at the image! I was doing a reading with the Gilded Reverie and it came up and one big fish was swimming away (to the left) and two smaller fish were swimming behind that to the right. It was the first card of a line of cards and with the other combinations, I felt the person was a "smaller fish" and it really meant the person swarm against the flow. Well that is what I said and was totally right :thumbsup: so as well as the general descriptions of a person it's worth looking at it's context, position and the card image :)

Hey! That's a really great observation! I like it. :) I do think the pictures can tell a lot sometimes. That shows your intuition kicking in. Rider was near my card once. I do have VERY thick hair, like a horse ;-)