I have this deck, Lenormand Wahrsagekarten.

Amg182

I purchased it from Amazon mainly because I really liked the coloring & look of it (no words on them). BUT, there are astrological symbols & numbers in each corner. I've found the book for the deck, also on Amazon. I've ordered it & it should arrive next week, but it's in German. Will Babelfish (or something similar) be adequate for translating the information about the symbols? I have Sylvie Steinbach's book & am using that to learn from, but those symbols are aggravating me beyond belief.

Also, I only have one gripe about the deck. I knew what each card's title was just by looking at them except for one, The Garden. It shows a couple standing in the foreground with flowers behind them. I had to refer to the card number & Sylvie's book to figure out which card it was. Other than that, I'm really enjoying this deck.

Lunajade

lenormand wahrsagekarten

Congratulations on your beautiful lenormand deck!

I personally believe that as a beginner reading books on lenormand in your own language is the best. If you are interested in learning about the astrological correspondeces on the deck the German book will be good for you. On the other hand if you are just interested in learning lenormand i would recommend you to purchase another book in english. It will save you time and frustration. That is my thought.

Amg182

I plan on using Sylvie Steinbach's book to learn from, also reading through the forum here. I'm going to use the German book to figure out the symbols.