What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Village Witch

The C'est La Vie Lenormand Card Deck!

I love the artist's Diva Lenormand for its simplicity and how well it shuffles. How well a deck shuffles is a deal breaker for me. I am quite excited to own another deck by Jeri Totten.

Village Witch

Art Nouveau Lenormand Oracle. I really hesitated with this deck, but it was rather cheap so I'm taking a chance. I'm a sucker for pretty pictures. :-D

My Art Nouveau deck came today! I love love love it! Not only is the art work fabulous, it shuffles cleanly and smoothly. <--- A serious deal breaker for me.

I admit I was prepared not to like it after a few reviews about certain cards like the Ring card being a picture of a woman looking at her ring, but this deck really resonates with me. I can't wait to use it tonight as I am hosting a psychic meet-up. *squeals*

The deck is $12 on Amazon. I took a chance. Did I mention I love this deck?!

Gwynydd

My Kitschy mini lenormand came today 😊 I LOVE it! It pairs so beautifully with my housewives tarot.

Nemia

I have the Blue Owl and decided now to enlarge my collection a bit. Pixie's, Blue Bird and the Game of Hope are on their way to me.

Village Witch

Alternate Realities by Jeri Totten. I love Jeri's designs and her sturdy smooth card stock which makes for a clean shuffle.

Nemia

Pixie is here! What a lovely deck and the tin... wonderful.

MoonGypsy

Waiting for:
Clair De Lune Lenormand
Victorian Gothic Lenormand

Madame Squee

The postman brought me the STS Lenormand Oracle from Sylvie Steinbach several weeks ago. I ordered the Masters Combo, so I have the B&W deck and the color deck, as well as all the extra people cards.

Next time, I plan to order Sylvie's Alone's Lenormand, because I love this smooth card stock. :love:

MoonGypsy

The postman brought me the STS Lenormand Oracle from Sylvie Steinbach several weeks ago. I ordered the Masters Combo, so I have the B&W deck and the color deck, as well as all the extra people cards.

...and Lyn Monrean [tarotlyn] did the artwork...:)