How MANY and WHICH Lenormands in your Reading Arsenal?

FLizarraga

Oooh, i was familiar with the Malpertuis Lenormand. i just looked at some images,
and it is so lovely! Another one for the wish list...:p

Oh, Gitanilla, lovely as can be. Like the Tyldwick, it has the most GORGEOUS gold edges you'll ever see. Like molten 18k gold. It just wasn't for me.

MoonGypsy

Oh, Gitanilla, lovely as can be. Like the Tyldwick, it has the most GORGEOUS gold edges you'll ever see. Like molten 18k gold. It just wasn't for me.

Now you have me swooning...
i have never seen the Tyldwick in person, though...[or any of his decks]...:)

FLizarraga

I agree that the Art Nouveau deck is beautiful, but I find that one extremely difficult to read with.

It's so visually complex and there are people on so many of the non-people cards (like Bouquet and Scythe), that I find it confusing. I think, if there were people on *all* the cards, instead of just some, it might actually be less confusing.

But the artwork really is lovely.

Very, very, VERY true.

Morwenna

I only own 3 Lennies: Halloween, Yuletide, and Gilded Reverie. And I'm still learning how to read them. I'm getting there...

I'm not exactly collecting either, but I keep finding some that intrigue me. Unfortunately there are already some that are no longer available, am I right that the Full Moon is not?
But I have a couple others reserved, and I'm looking longingly at some others. Decisions, decisions!

For now, though, since it's not either October or December, the work has to be with the Gilded Reverie, unless I get something else real soon now... :)

Morwenna

...and I did get another one! The Under the Roses! So now it's between it and the GR.

sigato

I do have Gilded Lenormand, but ordered White Owl and I do have to admit looking for more.

Jen P

I have a lot, but my newest deck is arriving (hopefully) in today's mail. It's Ciro Marchetti's Limited Edition MINI Gilded Reverie with a bunch of extra cards! I think there are 11 extra cards total (2 extra people cards, the Owls, and 4 cards from his earlier Self-Published edition, plus another 4 new cards!) - but don't hold me to that. If you want one, they might still be available from him directly. Here's the link to the thread where you can find the information:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=259360&highlight=mini+gilded+reverie

I'm thrilled to get a mini version of this. Get one while you can! ;-)

It is quite possible that the window of opportunity has closed on this deck. I don't know.

Sharla

Gypsy witch i used this as Lenormand as my first try out....you basically just omit a few cards and you have your Lenormand deck. Infact ive not used this for a while, i may need to dig it out, as the readings with this deck were very accurate.

I also have under the roses, and Gilded reverie....Gilded reverie is my fave.

I do want another one, but i'm soooo choosy and picky (typical virgo lol).

Torann

My top lenormand decks:

Pixies Astounding Lenormand (I use it all the time)
Gilded Reverie
Fairy lenormand
The game of hope lenormand
Under the roses lenormand.

And I've pre-ordered the claire the lune lenormand. And the Anna K looks promising too. The pixies and GR i use on a daily basis, the others occasionally.

greatdane

The ones in my profile

The ones I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting.....The Anna. K and the second ed Flonz! I hope they are both finished within months. These are the only two decks on my wish list.