Question Regarding Health Oracle

Moonseeker

Greetings All,

Long time lurker, first time with a real query.

A while back I purchased Illustrated Tarot Spreads: 78 New Layouts For Personal Discovery by Heidermarie Pielmeier. On page 32 is a Health Oracle spread that I would like to put into use. My questions are related to positions 7 and 8. From the text:

==============================
1. My physical constitution
2. What strengthens my body?
3. What weakens my body?
4. What am I doing wrong?
5. What am I doing right?
6. Where will my way of life lead?

What does the oracle say (see 7 and 8)?
7. Point in time
8. Event

Wands: Days
Cups: Weeks
Pentacles: Months
Pages: 11
Knights: 12
Queens: Wands and Cups 13
King of Wands or Cups 14
Queen or King of Swords or Pentacles: the oracle is silent about the point in time
Swords: The time, starting now
Major Arcana: The hours, starting from now (0=now; 22 + 23 hours already belong to the Ace of Wands)
==============================

Most of this is fairly straightforward. But my assumption is that 7 and 8 are looked at together using the table below the spread. However, I have questions:

--are the cards added together to arrive at a time? For instance, if the 3 of Cups is in position 7 and the 2 of Pentacles is in position 8, do you add them together to get 2 months and 3 weeks?

--For Swords other than the King and Queen what is meant by "The time, starting now"?

--What is the difference between "Point in Time" and "Event" if they are to be used together?

Any help appreciated.

Kimo

rwcarter

I would interpret 7 and 8 to be "at this point in time (7) this event (8) will occur."

I would interpret "the time starting now" to mean from the time of the reading.

HTH,
Rodney